JR Promotions

JR Promotions Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
4,0
Great way to start a income and get started on work . I enjoy it alot and it is a good way to deal with people.
Highly recommended to everyone that wants to start somewhere
2,0
Working at Jr promotions is ideal for those who are full time students and are interested in making pocket money.There is a diversity of cultures and it's very fast paced,Get the opportunity to discover new places on your own.
5,0
Working at Jr thought me a lot about marketing and doing sales, also knowing or learning about brands that i didn't know before. I love working at Jr promotions.
5,0
Give customers a sample of your product to review.
I've learned a lot through this field of work as I interacted with people from all walks of life.

You get assistance from the friendly managers who are only a phone call away. The hardest part is meeting customers demanding freebies before they even buy the product you are promoting to them. The most enjoyable is touring the city as you are posted at different locations most of the time
4,0
To much pressure although its fun. Late night working, interacting with people. there is a lot you learn from this promotion experience on how to deal with people.
Pros
Always getting marchandise
Cons
Late night working
3,0
With this job I learnt how important marketing for a business is. I got exposed to a different side of marketing which is approaching customers and telling them about your product. This boosted my confidence in a big way.
4,0
JR is a promotions company, it's a good company but it doesn't have a stable salary or wage income as it depends on the number of booking that you get booked for.