Just Property
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Just Property Employee Reviews

For a young person entering the business world, its a great start. Being a young Estate Agents, entering the market, Just Property will teach you many skills and traits that you can carry with you always.
start a early day with replying on e-mails and did some follow ups. Send out ads on all social media attend to meetings and training attend to walk ins and arrange viewing for tenants or clients get files ready for management to load on pay prop attend to maintenance issues and deal with owner and tenant. always had fun with robot days and expos and team building the owner was on top of her game and invest in her staff
Teamwork is encouraged at Just Property Fourways. Management is so intuitive in terms of involvement. I love working independently without supervision as my kind of work is like running my own business.
The work place is very relaxed and welcoming. An enthusiastic environment if you know what your doing or eager to learn. You’re given assistance if you don’t know anything.
Enjoyed going to work everyday Team spirit and comradery Best management team Rentals is always stressfull and takes you away from your family but the compensation was worth it
Got along with everyone. Working for Just Property was fun and hard work, but everyone respected each other Work hours was adjustable, with only scheduled days per week on office duty. Management were professional and respected hard work and compensated us therefor
Great place to work but you determine your own salary. No basic, only commission. If you don't have a good month, it can become quite difficult. Really love the company culture and vision for the future.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
No basic salary
As a sales agent I was not office bound but did go to the office at least once a day as all admin facilities were available for me there. My work consisted of contacting sellers and arranging to list their properties. A listing appoiintment consists of taking photos and completing the mandate with the seller. Thereafter I would load the property information onto the various websites and on social media with the pictures and descriptions. This required creative thinking. I would also canvass for new properties via personal contact or telephone. Another aspect was making appointments with prospective buyers and showing them the properties and, should they want to make an offer I would have to complete the sales agreement with them. After negotiating and settling on a price I would then have to contact the bond originators to apply for a loan on behalf of my cliient and also send the completed legal documents to the conveyancing attorneys. I loved this job because I enjoy working with people and it allowed me to have flexible working hours. The harder part of the job was the mathematical side and the easiest part of the job was working with people as I have strong communication skills. I had to manage my time well to get everything done each day. This proved to be a challange when I was very busy. I regretted having had to give this up as I really enjoyed it but my personal circumstances changed requiring me to work from home.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
A lot of travelling
Just Property Centurion East is a keystone real estate company that occupies a sizable percentage of the property market in Centurion East . We are an established franchise that has quickly become one of the most respected property service companies in Centurion East . Despite the challenging property market, we have presented growth and success.
Pros
Strong Support team
Cons
Finding qualified agents
No one is buying property now. Unfortunately that is all i can say about the property market at the moment, i hope some day it picks up but it does not look good at the moment.
Pros
own time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Just Property?
The Work was fun, challenging and exciting. The fact is that as there was a very high staff turnover, the work was passed onto me. I did not have any training in the position, therefore every new section that I needed to learn, i had to find out and or teach myself. Eventually it just became too much to cope with as i was working from 8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday. Every alternate Sat from 8 am to 1 pm and then i also brought my laptop home to still put in extra hours. I was promised a remuneration increase - but it never materialized.
Was a Pleasure working and growing the company and building not only profits but relationships with great staff. 8am to when the job is done, a very busy office but very rewarding.
  1. Employee Reviews