KFC

Cashier213 reviews
South Africa213 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 213 reviews matching the searchSee all 30 693 reviews

I gained a lot of experience which gave me more opportunities

The staff,service,the view woow.Everything was fine,but there is nothing perfect there are obstacles.But then customers always comes first and Smile

Pros

There was a free 2 pieses on every single shift

Cons

15hours on double shifts, but they where worth it..

It's a fun work place, because u learn everyday

Working at KFC was fun and educational at the same time, because you get learn about new things and how to tread customers and about the importance of team work

It a team working environment where everyone is exploring ideas and learn to work as a team

I learnt alot of things that I didn't know about before for instance I didn't know that there is a procedure in each and everything that is being done at KFC. The greatest experience was to work in a happy and supporting team working people.

Pros

The management recognise each and every effort one has putted.

Cons

During the busy peak hours everyone is expected to fulfill and satisfying our customers.

It was very nice working at KFC and I'd be very happy if i could work ther again.

Working at KFC means you have to know how to handle customers and be friendly as well. You need to be flexible and always ready to learn more skills.

Pros

You get off days and free lunch

Cons

Flexible working hours

Nothing good to say.

Nothing good to say.Don't work at KFC.The way the staff were treated.Everything that happened behind the scenes is shocking.Not a place for everybody but some people work there for years.

Pros

None.

Cons

The treatment of staff is so bad.

Productive and customer maniac

Best place to work for because they customer maniac and what i like the most KFC is like a step ladder to success they value their employees and promote with in...They recognize and understand the needs of the employees with constant respect.

Pros

KFC restaurants are high in demand

Cons

Keeping up with the competition is tough

fun place.

I was working there in 2018 , everything went well the interview everything. Until this day when a customer insulted me then I ended up taking my things and leaving the work place. I was wrong I admit it. Working at KFC was fun and enjoyable ❤️ I wish I could work there again now that I'm unemployed it's a place to be not just a work place only. I recommend others to work there too.

Pros

Free lunches, kind colleagues .

Cons

Long hours . One cashier at the front on Friday while it's busy.

My first day was fine. I learned how to work with different people

I learned to work with different people and to show my strength to help group to serve people in time .workplace was easy to work on it.Everything was normal and formal and we get to know each fast than expected we had had fun and enjoyed our work.

Fun and also fast thinking is important

Its was a bit hard at first but time went by and i knew the operation of the till then everything went smooth. I'm grateful for working there i gain lot of experience and working fast and under pressure.

Pros

KFC bucks

Cons

Not enough lunch time

Fun

It's a good working place and they have a good working culture they pay for the long hours worked for the management care about they team work it is the enjoyable place to work for.

Cons

It was stress free and fun at the workplace

We where one big family we work as a team,one never struggle with a heavy duty alone we help each other and the most important we put customers first in every thing.And serving hot and fresh products all the time,the managers the were always there in every situation Or problems we face In our daily basis

It's great to work there

Being work on KFC it's nice and great.. you feel at home and the manager it's treating good and the staff as well. You feel so comfortable and you feel at home there.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Its a fun fast pace work place so its always good to be with people

Its a great working experience but its a fast paced working environment and you need to be a fast learner as well must be be a team player and be able to work under pressure snd always be neat

Pros

Free lunch chicken and one piece pap

Cons

Working long hours and over time

Fun and exciting

Well this job taught me CASHIER experience aswell as SOS witch means SPEED OF SERVICE it also gain me CUSTOMER SERVICES and HOSPITALITY.It also taught me customers always comes first.

manangers dont treat the staff well

sometimes we work over time but we dont get paid for it, we always dont go to lunch and i dont understand why they dont hire cleaners and stock takers. i believe sock taking should be done by men and some of the stores dont hire male workers.the hardest part is when i when we do stock taking because we have to pack the freezers by that time its winter.i have learned a lot more about cleaniless and team work .

Fun place to work at.very challenging and the staff we work as a team.

You have to be a team player to work at KFC.Its a good company to work at.I don't know now,we used to receive staff meals everyday if you're on duty.

Pros

On our lunch we received free staff meal consists of 2pieces of chicken and a roll.

Cons

We worked 8 hours, if its overtime we worked extra 4 hours on you're shift and its payable.

Working at KFC it was ok for me i loved working there the team ND the management were ok .we work there as a team most of the time.i ve gain experience ND i spend 3 years working there.

Pros

When these promotion you get free bees

Cons

8 hour atleast

Fun and adventurous

I enjoyed working at KFC and management is really trained and they work well with their staff members. It's a really nice place to be working at or be

Pros

Staff meals

Cons

Flexible hours

fast paste working and productive

the job was very nice due to gaining experience on each level. how to make fried chicken , cooking, pap and gravy and making burgers. the hardest part was being able to understand customers and giving them a better service every time they came to our store

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours and paying for transport

Experiential, productive and fun to work at

Working at kfc makes a person work well under pressure, to always work hard, to be on time, to understand clients, always give best service and hot free meals at all time, to be strong and understand the work environment, always keep clean,sanitizer every 30min,clean the floor ever hour

Pros

Free lunch

Not Very good

The managers are very discouraging. They shout for no reason, they have mood swings. If you a cashier you cant go to the bathroom for your whole shift. So it's a very bad company but if you have no choice. You can take the job.

Pros

Cons

No bathroom breaks, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 30 693 reviews

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • KFC
  • Cashier
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?