Here to help

KFC Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative33 reviews
South Africa33 reviews
3,0
Everything is based on speed; in order to achieve speed, you need to actively be aware of what you are doing. The work does often get tedious especially when you work in shifts and your scheduling is inconsistent(i.e today you work 12pm to 22pm and tomorrow you have a 6am to 16pm shift)- that kind of inconsistency requires a lot of punctuality to pull of.
The workplace can get chaotic and noisy as it requires a lot of active communication along with the sounds of loudly beeping stoves, movement and contact from you co-workers all trying to get orders delivered; it's no game you can get lost an stuck in time which will make you a liability. Your clients will often get to see you prepare your work which will add pressure for accuracy in providing the service along with the heat from the conditions from the heat produced by the stoves. It seems easy until you do it.

A major component is procedures - things are done by the book especially in top 20 branches in your region; so do the job right.

When done right the job can be rewarding as you are recognized for your efforts as the business does value recognition; you do get recognition cards displayed with your name for all your superiors including the branch manager to see whenever they're present.

Audits can result in suspensions, relocations, terminations, so do your job.
Don't take it lightly because of the salary.
5,0
Best working environment it just need you to be honest and apply your self . Do as you told .and when someone delicate you to do something they know why, do it in time. Benefits wow. Thes bursaries for you and your kids if you wanna study further thes incentives and bonuses for worker of the month .its good place to grow and change your life
5,0
Be you,love the job ,be friendly and love your job.kfc is the place to work for because it has many benefits and opportunities and has equal treatment upon us,there's no favouritism
Pros
Free lunch and 1hour lunch
Cons
Over time
4,0
This workplace is very much the same with other fast food. Good ways to have experience if you’re willing to learn. Nice management system and staff. Great way to earn money and experience.
Pros
Manager and Staff
5,0
I'm a heard worker and I'm very committed worker. I love new challenges and I have the ability to learn fast which will facilitates the training period.
Pros
overtime allowance
Cons
overtime
4,0
It was fun and productive Learned a lot about team work and working well under pressure. the management was very much supportive. The hardest part about the job was the extreme amount of orders needed to be done at a specific time frame. I enjoyed mostly the learning process of it
Pros
free lunches
2,0
was the they when we have been robed and have to trade the very sameday.our manager was so sweet and undestanding.we where family at work the company was giving us the incentives.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
overtime
4,0
Kfc is good place and when you came to work you must always be in a good mood cause you have to serve the customers with a smile every time you work.
Pros
We will get free lunches only if u work 6hours or more
Cons
Yes dey long hours like 12:00-22:00 or u will work 10:00-22:00
3,0
The job is not that bad its just the seniors are giving us hard time but its nothing I can't handle since I regard myself as a hard worker and also a very productive person
Pros
nothing
Cons
normal working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?
5,0
I worked on how to make boxes and how to know time management and developed me to be a best supervisor at work I was well trained and best cooker ....
Pros
free lunch
5,0
I loved working and enjoyed at KFC but i am growing and upgrading professionally and academically and i want to see myself as a business man and a pharmacist one day that's what made me move from KFC to clicks
Pros
Stuff meal
Cons
Short hours
4,0
Good services provided all the time. It was a very interesting place to work at. Learning about all the stuff that the company had. All the workers were team players and it was easy to get to know them and fit in.
Pros
Free lunches were not given
Cons
Yes, there were long hours of work
2,0
It can be better if only it was suitable fo my growth as a person and if time and shifts were fair to all of us.night shift can be cold if we wer provided with warm clothes and jackets unirfoms that would help us.
Pros
staff meals are free
Cons
cold night shifts and long hours
2,0
-It was my first job and first experience to communicate with customer.
Pros
Free lunches
1,0
when I was called for shortage off staff and by that time am off
customer service

bad management , they didn't want to understand

fun colleagues

I hardly had hard times because am a hard worker

talking to clients
Pros
free lunch
Cons
more than long hours
4,0
I honestly really loved working there, it was like my daily bread,because I learnt alot.Daily duties required us to serve customer keep the store clean at all times,I learnt about product quality,hygiene,customer service and conducting good business relations. Management was really great because they would always keep us motivated and passionate,sometimes, we all do the same job and great targets are reached. Hardest part of the job was honestly working long hours sometimes, without a resting day, most enjoyable part of the job was ,everything, from customer ,to my duties, colleagues.
Pros
As permanent worker, I was entitled to a free staff meal during lunch time.
Cons
Long hours of work without enough rest, And it didn't reflect on your salary.
5,0
It is very rewarding to work for a company like kfc.I have learnt to be approachable and to treat our customers like kings and queens.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shifts