Kaelo

Kaelo Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
3,0
driving to fetch stock and equipment at the office, pick up colleagues, delegate work, arrive at company, introduce team to the contact person then start working until all clients seen and contact person happy, leave company drop off colleagues and equipment.
Pros
work in various settings and meet clients from all walks of life
Cons
salaries decreased yearly but still doing the same work
1,0
Management at HO is not supportive towards their staff at sites.
More concerned with keeping clients happy.

Client overwhelming the nurse is not Effectively managed by My clinic Managers.

I don’t feel supported by Kaelo.

My Salary isn’t where it should be .

I gave this company a shot they blew it.
Pros
Manager is very understanding of staff circumstances. Manager available anytime.
Cons
Managers don’t take action to support us
4,0
A nice workplace and great learning where employees are encouraged to learn new tools for growth in career. Employees are put into interesting sessions.
4,0
It's an amazing dynamic in the office and on the pitch. Staff is always amazingly friendly and I loved every day at work. I work with the company soccer team so I'm not completely familiar with the office dynamics but the office that I was based In was amazing and had a lot of great people in it. Super diverse and everyone is included in conversations.
Pros
Food and travel expenses were always covered during tours and tournament's
Cons
Some tours would last a meeting meaning i couldnt see any other clients
1,0
I did not enjoy working here. Employees are not taken care of. Unsympathetic leadership and unrealistic expectations. Massive workload.

Great collegues and industry but employees are not listened to and complaints are ignored.
Pros
Great collegues
Cons
Not flexible, poor communiction, nepotism and low salaries.
5,0
It was fun and fulfilling to travel to different cooperate companies to do health promotion and people were ready to accommodate us because of convenience that we came to then.
Pros
Free lunches, travelling
Cons
Waiting to be booked
3,0
Very decentralized, better communication in all clinics. Management more visible at branches and benefits should be included in the culture to motivate.
2,0
I get to work and count stock, send an update to the national events manager who then orders stock accordingly. I then pack the stock out into individual bags for all the teams and make sure all paperwork is included as it is important to keep track of our clients and also get feedback after the event fromt the company contact person where the team goes to work. Co- Workers were amazing. Very talented and friendly people. The hardest part of the job is not knowing how many days of work you will receive as I only get called to office when there is work. I have enjoyed with working closely with the team members, they are from all backgrounds, age and race. Working with them has been great.
Cons
long hours, or knocking off very late.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kaelo?