Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

South Africa32 reviews
3,0
You need to have a good approach. Dress smart. Understand different cultures be faithful to your respondents. Have an understanding of location you are going to do your survey
4,0
Kantar was a wealth of learning with a diverse culture and high end tech savy company.
the job requires attention to detail with efficiency and accuracy as the core strength required for the job
4,0
Its global market research company where we call respondents to gather information regarding different brands, products and companies and on the quality department we listen to recordings and match it to the data.
4,0
great place to work at, yet very competitive environment. I definitely recommend seeking a position at this establishment. Work is engaging and interesting.
5,0
One can grow and learn from each other and open to supp and mentor and add value to one job and career and implement new ways of working hard and successful learnin
4,0
Great place to work at, though stressful. One of the greatest companies to work for. Great learning opportunities for everyone. Great Xmas parties. Great activities like Building houses for the disadvantaged.
Pros
Salary and benefits
3,0
You basically make your own money at Kantar depending on the hours you are booked for work... That simple. The environment is great, the supervisors are helpful, the management is open. The salary isn't that motivating though.
2,0
Working there without benefits.so meaning you not safe and no work no pay that's another story,you only do 3 interviews per week there's no gaurantee that you will have money month end hence am no longer working.And employing incompetent supervisors it's another story for the company Kantor.Everything changes since the company changed into Kantar because I was working the time it was Millward Brown.also things changed after them merging with other companies
5,0
We travel a lot see places what I like about the job we interview different people eachday my dislike is that is a commission based work know benefits
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
These no limited hours
4,0
Enjoy working here, there is alot of growth potential and we are always ecouraged to grow and learn more
There are lots of opportunities to colaborate

Also always interesting to see clients implement what we are working on
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kantar?
5,0
It's a good company to work for,you learn,they take good care of their employees full time and part time,they are willing to listen to us as employees
Pros
Free lancer
Cons
We work when we have project so we don't have specify working hours
4,0
Ideal working environment for young job seekers. Working experience is vast and allows for training on the job. Remuneration is average market value but personal growth is constant.
Pros
social committee
Cons
long hours, minimal pay
2,0
If you want to make a living from this job it is hard work long hours and little money. Yes you work mostly in your own time but to make a life for yourself you need to be working non stop and it is commission only based.
Pros
Do not need to beg for time of
Cons
No work no pay
3,0
My job entails overseeing projects that are currently in field. Making sure that all preps are done and my project coordinators are ready.

I have learnt that working as a team helps a lot in keeping clients happy and getting the job done. The culture at TNS is "work hard and play hard".

Employees are rewarded really well for going the extra mile.

The hardest part of my job would be the long hours, especially this time of the year as all clients are expecting their results before their companies close for the year and for their financial year budgets.

The most enjoyable part is working with new clients and new projects all the time. It is always exciting to present results and see happy clients at the end of a project.
Pros
Bonding sessions and team buildings
Cons
Lond hours
4,0
It had a good working environment. Teaches you to work under pressure and how to communicate better with people. Flexible hours of work is what I enjoyed the most and the travelling it gave connecting with different people all the time and getting to hear different views from them.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
N\a
5,0
Their rates are not so bad. I just feel sometimes they should recognize our potential and what we go through to make sure we beat deadlines. Also petrol allowance on bussiness surveys and some kind of bonus at the end of the year😉

Other than that I enjoy working for this dynamic company... the only reason I'm looking for additional work is that we are very quite and I have bills to pay.
Pros
Recognized ....and never let us down on salary...always on time
Cons
Work cut down to like 60%
Opportune place to grow
Great working environment

Innovative working methods

Sharing of knowledge and skills

The company embraces talent and gives opportunities for growth.
Pros
Great relationship with senior staff
3,0
I love the work environment at Kantar TNS. The reason I am looking at getting a new job is to have something stable as a permanent position with good benefits.
3,0
It is a very professional company to work for ,however I am not a permanent staff member so I don't have any benefits.
Management always shows their appreciation towards their staff.

The company in general is a very nice place to work at-lovely atmosphere.

I think the downfall of the company is that there is not really much growth in certain departments.
Pros
free parties
Cons
no growth
4,0
You work hard to earn a living and not easy money. Back up from management is there when needed but you need to have a huge information database of people to interview. Deadlines is rough and commission per interview is average
team oriented

results driven

deadline is a daily discussion

driving insights into Central Africa

Providing relevant brand strategy

teams work in silos a lot of the time