Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

South Africa40 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 223 reviews

It was fun to work for the company they make you feel at home and also the management it was easy to talk with them all the time.

I was so happy to work at Kantar I learned a lot. Most of the time I was dealing with difficult clients but I was trying to be calm and answer the questions they were asking me.

The work was easy ,we did meet your target ,some where every challenge

My typical day was picking up a vehicle at the airport was a good experience we drove different vehicles at a time. We meet different people and see many places I did not even no exist.We stays at different accomdation some where good others where poor but general it was good to see so many towns ,from the country side to the Karoo i had good memories.The interviews was also exciting as each person has a diffent opinion regarding the question we ask them about a specific topic .The only problem we were poorly paid including travelling money was very little ,generally it was nice to work for them,the work load was not heavy and we did meet your target.The most enjoyable part is stays at the accommadation and picking up the vehicles.

Workplace

It was fun to work for this company because we travel a lot but the problem is that they don't have basic salary it's a contract and even you can work more than 5 years you will continue as a commission payers and no benefit no UIF you work as PAYE.

Cons

Was a productive company but it slackened.

Theres no permanent position. All contract based field agent no benefits.i had a 15 years service but was taken out dues to Covid but with no benifits. And not even a service certificate. No appreciation. Field interviewers are not acknowledged.

Cons

They are professional. They're target driven. It fun to work there and they have friendly and welcoming staff. They always notify their staff if the are any post available

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal hours

Nothing much

You need to have a good approach. Dress smart. Understand different cultures be faithful to your respondents. Have an understanding of location you are going to do your survey

Informative learning environment

Kantar was a wealth of learning with a diverse culture and high end tech savy company. the job requires attention to detail with efficiency and accuracy as the core strength required for the job

Kantar is no work no pay

i am a driver and also a interviewer around towns and rural areas ,normally we work around Mpumalanga areas and Limpopo also Gauteng areas running attends doing interviews...

Interesting and Knowledgeble

Its global market research company where we call respondents to gather information regarding different brands, products and companies and on the quality department we listen to recordings and match it to the data.

competitive environment

great place to work at, yet very competitive environment. I definitely recommend seeking a position at this establishment. Work is engaging and interesting.

Fun to work at

One can grow and learn from each other and open to supp and mentor and add value to one job and career and implement new ways of working hard and successful learnin

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to work at, though stressful. One of the greatest companies to work for. Great learning opportunities for everyone. Great Xmas parties. Great activities like Building houses for the disadvantaged.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Great environment

You basically make your own money at Kantar depending on the hours you are booked for work... That simple. The environment is great, the supervisors are helpful, the management is open. The salary isn't that motivating though.

Boring and stressful

Working there without benefits.so meaning you not safe and no work no pay that's another story,you only do 3 interviews per week there's no gaurantee that you will have money month end hence am no longer working.And employing incompetent supervisors it's another story for the company Kantor.Everything changes since the company changed into Kantar because I was working the time it was Millward Brown.also things changed after them merging with other companies

Is good working environment and a very exciting place to be problem is a commission based work

We travel a lot see places what I like about the job we interview different people eachday my dislike is that is a commission based work know benefits

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

These no limited hours

Intern

Great company, collaborative, supportive environment. Would recommend to others, high growth potential it seems if you work hard and are diligent! :)

Energized and creative work place

Enjoy working here, there is alot of growth potential and we are always ecouraged to grow and learn more There are lots of opportunities to colaborate Also always interesting to see clients implement what we are working on

Working at millwardbrown its a good experiance,we work as a team to meet deadline and we respect our work and each ither

It's a good company to work for,you learn,they take good care of their employees full time and part time,they are willing to listen to us as employees

Pros

Free lancer

Cons

We work when we have project so we don't have specify working hours

progressive working environment

Ideal working environment for young job seekers. Working experience is vast and allows for training on the job. Remuneration is average market value but personal growth is constant.

Pros

social committee

Cons

long hours, minimal pay

Perfect if you want spending money

If you want to make a living from this job it is hard work long hours and little money. Yes you work mostly in your own time but to make a life for yourself you need to be working non stop and it is commission only based.

Pros

Do not need to beg for time of

Cons

No work no pay

Work hard and play hard environment

My job entails overseeing projects that are currently in field. Making sure that all preps are done and my project coordinators are ready. I have learnt that working as a team helps a lot in keeping clients happy and getting the job done. The culture at TNS is "work hard and play hard". Employees are rewarded really well for going the extra mile. The hardest part of my job would be the long hours, especially this time of the year as all clients are expecting their results before their companies close for the year and for their financial year budgets. The most enjoyable part is working with new clients and new projects all the time. It is always exciting to present results and see happy clients at the end of a project.

Pros

Bonding sessions and team buildings

Cons

Lond hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kantar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 223 reviews