Kaspersky Lab

Kaspersky Lab Employee Reviews

5,0
Kaspersky is a perfect place to start or develop your career. Great people, great working conditions, great compensation, great parties, etc. A lot of communications between branches all over the world.
1,0
This place is pathetic. Toxic environment. Many two-faced people especially the Distributor’s Management Team and the Marketing Team. If you need a job then take it but keep on looking. Nobody stays there long anyway.
4,0
Despite they are a Russia based company, it is an excellent place to work. The people are very supportive and strive to create the best product and atmosphere to work in.
5,0
Empresa maravilhosa! A experiência de se trabalhar em uma multinacional com engajamento e reconhecimento!
5,0
Professional and helpful mentoring from colleagues, open-mindedness.
4,0
Muy buena empresa, en proceso de mejora en procesos
3,0
Компания не дает возможности карьерного роста или прорывных интересных задач, но стабильно повышает зарплату. Из-за этого большая часть коллектива работает годами, занимаясь одними и теми же микро-задачами. Атмосфера в целом очень застойная.
3,0
Se labora intensamente. Requiere mayor colaboración e involucramiento en dirección.Equipo de trabajo en general muy profesional. Requiere mayores esfuerzos en materia de cultura laboral y plan de vida y carrera. Empresa con mucho futuro. Complicado el tener decisiones ágiles debido a que los diferentes departamentos están en países diversos con horarios distintos. Viajes de trabajo internacionales frecuentes y en lugares paradisiacos. El objetivo general de la empresa realmente hace sentido al proteger la integridad de los usuarios,empresas Instituciones y países en contra de personas y/ogrupo de personas nocivas.
Pros
Salario bueno, Seguro Gastos médicos, comisiones y bonos también
Cons
crecimiento laboral o movimientos laterales. Mayor Organización y mejora de procesos automatizados
4,0
I appreciate the time spent in the company. Excelent office (2 own gym actually), many possibilities for grow in technical field as well as in management. I rate 4+. It's been unbelievable times ...
5,0
Management is cool, there are a lot of possibilities to grow in company. You need only the desire, skills you can earn during working process.
Workplace made for maximum concentration of group of people.
4,0
Un excelente lugar para trabajar y aprender todos los días. Productos con tecnología de punta, como toda aplicación llega a fallar, pero es una compañía ágil y solucionaba rápido los problemas.
3,0
irrelavant when its subcontracted out
learn virus

handing multiple remotes

really don't care about being proactive, just fix current issue

they want me to lie and be sympathetic...i'm not their dam councler
Pros
learn virus
Cons
handing multiple remotes
Good experience.
Enjoyed working here and have learnt alot

Good location

good working environment

good product

good support

good culture

Gain good incentives here
4,0
I don't have anything bad to say about Kaspersky Lab, my time there was pleasant. i learned a lot from my manager and coworkers. the benefits are the best in the area and they do have the best product out there.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
job security
4,0
-It is more to a balanced working life. Not too tiring.
-Data encryption, analyzing viruses, how does a security software works and the importance of it in a system.

-Management is flexible and understanding.

-Friendly environment

-Handling complicated cases which requires more than what if have trained to do.

-Learning new things and more challenging issues
Pros
Monthly Activities
Cons
Break issues, parking facilities
2,0
The company was great to me until the end but the geopolitical pressures the company was under forced them to make changes on a grand scale. Before the reorganization in 2018, the company was very team-oriented and collaborative, built on strengthening relationships and building new ones.
5,0
The on boarding process was great. The employee chemistry was amazing. Overall commitment of coworkers to help me ramp up and ongoing support was the best I've encountered. I worked with partners to get them trained to sell our technical product line. Had speaking engagements at a variety of shows and technical events. For me the hardest part of the job was getting laid off due to Russia/US geopolitical problems which in the end cause a reduction in head count. I loved working with the technology and the people within my organization.
5,0
I loved the company. It is not too stressful, great CEO, good vision, paid benefits, good amount of time off. I would recommend working at Kaspersky !
4,0
En general la empresa tiene un buen ambiente laboral que promueve el trabajo en equipo
Pros
Prestaciones
Cons
Jornadas laborales fuera del horario laboral
4,0
Gute Rahmenbedingungen in einem IT-sicherheitunternehmen.
Wenn man die Erforderlichen Qualifikationen und Softskills mitbringt,

kann man hier lange und gut leben.
4,0
Kaspersky is a good company to work for in terms of benefits and work life balance. The health benefits are excellent and come at a very low cost. The great challenge when working with the home office in Moscow. There are many cross cultural challenges and challenges due to time zone differences. However all can be worked out with time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kaspersky Lab. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1