Kazang

Kazang Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
5,0
There is no special day for me just work run normal. That when you go to different people every day they have different ideologies. The management isn't perfect as expected because of the same machine that you returned back with still show on your dashboard. The hardest part of the job is going to location and its a little bit risky. The most enjoyable part is that it does not take long hours to explain how the kazang works. And it is simple.
3,0
Very nice place to work. They have a nice friendly culture. The system is difficult but it has very few bugs. Consistent and predictable architecture of the system makes adding new functionality reasonably easy.
Pros
Senior developers always ready to help and teach.
Cons
Specs can be very unclear at times.
4,0
A great working environment,co workers are extremely friendly and the management of the company is excellent.I love the fact that there is a mini gym in the building so I can actually workout during lunch and don't have to worry about going to gym after work.
Pros
Subsidised lunch meals
4,0
One of the best places I have worked at. The management is understanding. The culture is fun and constructive. The people are willing to help. There could be better room to grow and better remuneration though.
Pros
job security
Cons
salary