KBC Health and Safety

KBC Health and Safety Employee Reviews

South Africa15 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Fairly good Company

Growth opportunities and exposure are there if you are focused on what you want to do .For a small Company that it is ,I think KBC gives fairly good benefits to its employees. However the salaries need to be relooked and be the same as those on the market .

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Salary

Its a learning curve

Problems are solve promptly and feedback given, employee performance is being monitored and gaps are closed where so required and coaching is done fairly well.

Pros

Employees are well taken care of where so needed

Cons

hours of work are appropriate

fun and easy to get along with the stuff

Well for me being with KBC Health and Safety was one of the best moment of my career as I enjoyed the culture, and how the management support their stuff. as we all know every job as its challenges but i got to say with KBC Health and Safety management they made those challenges seem like its nothing

Pros

Incentives

Lack of Growth, Low Salaries and Favourism

The organisation has different branches, employees in smaller branches are less recognised and are hardly promoted. The company does not recognise qualifications that much, senior positions are intertwined with low qualification requirements as a result of the low salary ranks and lack of recognition.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Poor Salary levels

Fast paced environment were one gets to meet different people on a daily basis

It was a quiet and relaxed interview process. Working for the company is stressful particular, when it comes to remuneration, The pay less compared to similar companies. The work load is too much and middle managers don't care about that just pile and pass the work to juniors without consideration of current working load. The experience and qualifications of individuals are overlook , only people who have worked for the company years seem to be considered Worthy of incentives and better pay.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Fast paced and stressful and pay less me

tippical work day

Depending on the amount of work,days are slow,working environment not pleasant,restructuring in company takes place on short notification,decisions gets made without complete consultation

Patiance work

It is a very patience work to correct peoples mind set and to conduct coaching and training. The feedback to management is quite an challenge for management don't want to here the people are doing things wrong, so the mind set of management also need to be changed.

Pros

Working hours is fine

Cons

Need to do odd shifts

Effective and supportive

I enjoyed working for KBC, with the busy environment you get to build communication skills and learn to work effectively. Challenging but very fulfilling.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Pressure based

KBC Health and safety

We are always busy , there are challenges we face on a daily basic , i have learned to work as a team player , we are very family oriented the most enjoyable part if the job are the people , and how different we all are

Pros

working hours

Great team to work with

KBC has a very dynamic and passionate staff compliment, especially at Senior Management Level. We are rather passionate about what we do and constantly exploring new and innovative ways together to grow.

Fun workplace to work at

Everyday a busy day at work.You have to be able to work under pressure as i'm working under pressure.Working with a lot of difficult clients aswell.I love my job because I work with all kind of different people everyday.

Fun to work for KBC

It was a challenge working for KBC as I have to streamline HR processes and the Exco team were supporti9ve in putting bthe strategy in place

Pros

Team Building sessions

Cons

Lot of travelling

Productive and mind challenging workplace

Busy and fun day, programs that help employees relax and air their views

Productive and company to work for

Good company to work for and problems arises are normal problems when working for the place that deals with different people.

Pros

Perfomence appraisals, Transport allowance

Cons

Training in different companies

No recognition for the job well done

I am presenting several other courses yet I don't earn the same salary as those who are on the same level as me.

Pros

travelling a lot to see different cultures

Cons

salary disparity among employees yet performing same duties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBC Health and Safety. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance