KBC Health and Safety

KBC Health and Safety Employee Reviews

It is a very patience work to correct peoples mind set and to conduct coaching and training. The feedback to management is quite an challenge for management don't want to here the people are doing things wrong, so the mind set of management also need to be changed.
Pros
Working hours is fine
Cons
Need to do odd shifts
It was a quiet and relaxed interview process. Working for the company is stressful particular, when it comes to remuneration, The pay less compared to similar companies. The work load is too much and middle managers don't care about that just pile and pass the work to juniors without consideration of current working load. The experience and qualifications of individuals are overlook , only people who have worked for the company years seem to be considered Worthy of incentives and better pay.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Fast paced and stressful and pay less me
Depending on the amount of work,days are slow,working environment not pleasant,restructuring in company takes place on short notification,decisions gets made without complete consultation
I enjoyed working for KBC, with the busy environment you get to build communication skills and learn to work effectively. Challenging but very fulfilling.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pressure based
We are always busy , there are challenges we face on a daily basic , i have learned to work as a team player , we are very family oriented the most enjoyable part if the job are the people , and how different we all are
Pros
working hours
KBC has a very dynamic and passionate staff compliment, especially at Senior Management Level. We are rather passionate about what we do and constantly exploring new and innovative ways together to grow.
Everyday a busy day at work.You have to be able to work under pressure as i'm working under pressure.Working with a lot of difficult clients aswell.I love my job because I work with all kind of different people everyday.
It was a challenge working for KBC as I have to streamline HR processes and the Exco team were supporti9ve in putting bthe strategy in place
Pros
Team Building sessions
Cons
Lot of travelling
Busy and fun day, programs that help employees relax and air their views
Good company to work for and problems arises are normal problems when working for the place that deals with different people.
Pros
Perfomence appraisals, Transport allowance
Cons
Training in different companies
I am presenting several other courses yet I don't earn the same salary as those who are on the same level as me.
Pros
travelling a lot to see different cultures
Cons
salary disparity among employees yet performing same duties