KBC Health and Safety
KBC Health and Safety Employee Review

Fairly good Company

3,0
6 April 2021
Growth opportunities and exposure are there if you are focused on what you want to do .For a small Company that it is ,I think KBC gives fairly good benefits to its employees. However the salaries need to be relooked and be the same as those on the market .
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary
5,0
22 August 2018
Same role
Booking Administrator (Former Employee) - Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
I enjoyed working for KBC, with the busy environment you get to build communication skills and learn to work effectively. Challenging but very fulfilling.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pressure based
4,0
17 November 2016
Same role
Administrator (Current Employee) - Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Everyday a busy day at work.You have to be able to work under pressure as i'm working under pressure.Working with a lot of difficult clients aswell.I love my job because I work with all kind of different people everyday.
1,0
31 August 2020
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) - Witbank, Mpumalanga
It was a quiet and relaxed interview process. Working for the company is stressful particular, when it comes to remuneration, The pay less compared to similar companies. The work load is too much and middle managers don't care about that just pile and pass the work to juniors without consideration of current working load. The experience and qualifications of individuals are overlook , only people who have worked for the company years seem to be considered Worthy of incentives and better pay.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Fast paced and stressful and pay less me