Kelly Recruitment
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Kelly Recruitment Employee Reviews

Supply chain management will need a systematic review on work place the average work must benefits must change louber law in a wok place Union must be provided
Pros
1hours 10hour
Cons
Overtime
My Review with Kelly is wonderful to be part of that Team, they are very caring, and approachable, and the companies they send me too are really lovely
We know what to expect and we all target driven. Management was the best. Understandable and supportive. Excellent work culture. Hardest part was when they retrenched me. Enjoyable times was going to work every day.
i was placed in various companies doing temp assignments from Reception & switchboard ,frontline general admin data capturing it was not always consistent
I didnt really work for Kelly recruitment directly. So I dont have anything to say here. Kelly was only the recruiter for a company at the airport. I dont have anything to say about that company as I didnt work there for long, had to resign due to pregnancy.
It is one of the best recruitment companies to be a part of as it has a diverse culture and offers different opportunities both internal and external for advancement of ones career.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
dead lines
The management was great especially branch manager it was easy to speak to her but line manager wa strict so it helps to focus more on your job and do it well. You ll meet difficult customers that you have to deal with but I enjoyed a lot because I didnt have to deal with work at when I was done at work I knew Im free at home that what I en joyed most
Pros
Team building we will get free lunch
Cons
Long hours sometimes
If only the job offers were permanently it would have been great. There is also no benefits. Its a continual contract with no possibility of convergence to become permanent. Otherwise the money is good and you get fully paid leave.
Pros
Paid leave
Cons
Long hours no advancement
Very efficiently run the department within the organization. fast and effect payroll solutions. Good systems in place that is able to run bulk payroll for over 5000+ temp payrolls
Pros
Cons
Lack of growth in the department
Reviewing of branches performanceApproving of new recruitsMeetings with Branch Managers weeklyMeeting with area Managers MonthlyVisiting outlying branches in other provinces quarterlyReviewing of budgetsEverything I know about recruiting and human resources in the 20 years I was thereOpen door policy at all levels of managementFun, competitive, young, dynamicKeeping staff as they were sought afterGrowing the company by opening 17 new branches
Pros
Dividends as a director, very competitive bonus system, well trained and professional staff
Cons
Long hours, lot of traveling, they were totally manual until we changed at the end of 1998
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kelly Recruitment?
They always strive their best to place their candidates at work, be it as a temp or a permanent role.my experience of work today is through their temp placements.
Pros
good hourly rates
Cons
not being placed on time
It was a great place to work. Hard work but a lot of fun at the same time. Fantastic staff, great manager. A very supportive team. Initially, I worked with permanent positions and then I worked with non-perm staff. Both were great. I loved meeting with clients to discuss their staffing needs and expectations and then meeting these requirements by finding suitable staff. The hardest part was me trying to balance work / family life. This is my weakness.
Pros
I met so many new clients and people
Cons
I struggle to balance work and family life. I always have.
Typical day at SA Taxi involved processing accounts that are sent for legal collection and of debt review applications. The hardest part were files in which there were prospects that client will be able to pay their instalments in a few months to come.
Pros
Learnt a lot about the Debt Review process and Legal administration.
Cons
Prspects of growth limited.
I have been happy working for Kelly Group and the coaches were looking after us as their staff working at Telkom back then. I only left because I was offered a package with more benefits elsewhere.
Pros
End of the year gifts
Cons
No much cons
Preparing various documents for the CEO. Ensuring that the pax for faciliation and evaluation is sent to her before she goes off to her meeting. Once she returns I would capture all the documentation, retype the charts and send it to them. We were always busy and I worked well under pressure within the team. Hard part of the job was when all directors require things from you at the same time. I would work late to ensure that their demands are met as it was a fast paced company. Best part was when they recognise you for your work done. The salary and bonuses. We always had fun around each other. It was just unfortunate that the company was made redundant.
Great people to work with, awesome environment, gained a lot of knowledge in recruitment, set the path for my career. Grateful for the knowledge I acquired
It was a great pleasure to work at UTI , I it was my first job and I loved each and every moment , I have gained experience , some new things and I am grateful as well.
Pros
Free lunch on friday
Cons
Long hours, overtime on saturday
Challenging business to be in given the rapid decline in our economy. Furthermore, competitor businesses have seen an increase over the last 10 years - everyone is fighting for the same piece of the pie. Collaboration for me is the order of the day and will resolve many workplace challenges. High staff turnover in this industry does affect building those lasting relationships as this is key and impacts the business space. It's all about who you know and what they know and how they do it! There's still work to be done to expand the average South African's skill offering that will secure them the type of job that brings lasting rewards. The most exciting part of going to work everyday, was meeting new people...
Pros
Incentives, promotions, team initiatives
Cons
Declining markets, high targets, unrealistic expectations
Am currently working as a customer service manager whereby am responsible for client service and making store visits to make sure all the display standards of our products are adhered to giving training to sales reps on products knowledge closing deals, handling difficult complaints and sorting them out reporting directly to the store manager and my regional manager. I enjoy interacting with different people and ethnicity that is one of my strongest skill am fun outspoken yet professional when dealing with clients. The hardest part is my routine is finding that what I have tried to implement not being followed to by my subordinates and junior employers cause it reflect bad on my capabilities so I mostly try to sort out deals myself before delegating but I priorities first. And I would like to emphasise am passionate about sales rep and clients needs.
Allways be on time Share to anyone what you know Respect your senior and co-workers for it is one team therefor one company
I always looked forward to going to work, colleagues and co workers were of the same age group as myself. Interaction with different kinds of cultures personalities and tastes from our customers made it more exciting and it imensely improved my interpersonal skills.The most satisfying part of the job was when I realised that i managed to sell almost 50% of the products that I was meant to promote and market.
Pros
flexible working hours with fixed lunch but taken when convenient
Cons
non