Kelly Recruitment
4,3 out of 5 stars.

Kelly Recruitment Pay & Benefits reviews

Supply chain management will need a systematic review on work place the average work must benefits must change louber law in a wok place Union must be provided
Pros
1hours 10hour
Cons
Overtime
If only the job offers were permanently it would have been great. There is also no benefits. Its a continual contract with no possibility of convergence to become permanent. Otherwise the money is good and you get fully paid leave.
Pros
Paid leave
Cons
Long hours no advancement
I have been happy working for Kelly Group and the coaches were looking after us as their staff working at Telkom back then. I only left because I was offered a package with more benefits elsewhere.
Pros
End of the year gifts
Cons
No much cons
Preparing various documents for the CEO. Ensuring that the pax for faciliation and evaluation is sent to her before she goes off to her meeting. Once she returns I would capture all the documentation, retype the charts and send it to them. We were always busy and I worked well under pressure within the team. Hard part of the job was when all directors require things from you at the same time. I would work late to ensure that their demands are met as it was a fast paced company. Best part was when they recognise you for your work done. The salary and bonuses. We always had fun around each other. It was just unfortunate that the company was made redundant.
It was a great pleasure to work at UTI , I it was my first job and I loved each and every moment , I have gained experience , some new things and I am grateful as well.
Pros
Free lunch on friday
Cons
Long hours, overtime on saturday