Keynote Communications

Keynote Communications Employee Reviews

It is a very reliable company with good reputation and quality products.our agents are very productive and make our lives easier .Keynote is the top company I can recommend. .safety of the employees comes first.
Pros
Free food when available
Cons
Two months before you can get paid
The job allowed be to build confidence and enhance my ability to communicate with people. Working in teams was enjoyable. Managers and supervisors were very approachable and supportive, and provided excellent guidance.
Working at keynote has taught me to work with people,no matter how difficult a client maybe you must always smile and try your best to help the client
Working at Keynote Communications was a nice opportunity but there were not many benefits provided for staff. Doing promotions and brand advertising was a good learning experience.
Was a great experience doing work for them for almost a year. Great pay and flexible working hours.The management was awesome and kind. I would really recommend Keynote.
Pros
Flexible hours and great pay.
Cons
Late payment.
we had to promote libarado it was good because we we able to work as a team engage different people and explore different places the working hours were the hardest because some places were far and we need to work late at nigh
Hardest part of the job would be finishing work at 3am and going back at 6am. Pay was not according to hours. Management were fantastic and assisted best they could. Understaffed at Cape Town Branch.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Keynote is a wonderful company that opens their doors to employing people to promote. They are highly professional, yet maintaining a social cool I recieve an email or SMS when there is work coming soon. I have Promoted for 3 to 4 brands. I promoted for Colgate,
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Lack of training
Working for keynote has been a delight, the staff always work as a team and the top management do not treat you any differently than what they treat themselves. The ability to grow in the business is extremely evident and clear with some staff members having been with the firm for over 15 years.
Pros
Good networking and relationships
Cons
Long hours due to events
Everything done is last minute from training to bookings and even payment agreement plus salary clogs in late. It's a great learning curve and way to make quick money but level of treatment still needs work
Pros
short hours
Cons
bad treatment
Wear smart casual with branded t-shirt of the product being promoted Go to the store set up Greet the customer and introduce myself very polite and respectful as some customers are rushing Present the product Convince the customer to buy at the end of the session - report writing Submit as required
Pros
Learning communication skills
Cons
Difficult clients
When promoting, things aren't always 100% organised and promoters are often given short notice when they are needed therefore it makes it difficult to be available. However the job gets done and at the end of it all things turn out for the better. One other disadvantage is that promoters are sometimes ask to work in places out of their way.
Pros
Pay is fair
Cons
I worked for Keynote Communications for a week during my matric finals, promoting a product. It was a fun job that required a tremendous amount of creativity in convincing consumers to buy a product. Hence, it was physically and intellectually demanding. I enjoyed working with my co-workers as we exchanged strategies of 'winning over' as many consumers as possible. Interacting with people was the most fun part of this vacation work.
Pros
Hour break
Cons
Physically intensive
Monday would be the busiest day as reports had to be submitted. I have learnt that time is of the essence, and one should not take your eyes of the ball or drop the ball. Management was accommodating and available at all times
Pros
Busy at all times
Cons
A typical day at work would be a everyday learning , fun and just talk interact with different kind of people everyday. What I learnt was to how to present myself to people and the importance of representing a particular brand .
Pros
free samples of products
Cons
salary not paid in time or not paid at all
My supervisor was a very nice person who came to check up on me in the differnt shops I worked.
Pros
They brought all the promotion stuff you needed to you.
Cons
not any
I leaned a lot from the job I did at key not I leaned about customer service and how to deal wit customers.
Pros
Free bees
Cons
Difficult customers
I remember when consumers were fighting over cream crackers biscuits that i was promoting. The thing i had give aways, so when a consumer bought two packets of Patti's cream crackers, they got one free. So the shelf was left with only two packets, so they fought over one packet.So i resolved the fight by giving both of them a one packet free, even though they bought one packet.