Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

Be friendly, well spoken, informed, courteous, assertive and attenrive

12 January 2020
Staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, efficient. They are supportive of each other. Well versed in their roles. Management are supportive of their staff and do practice open door policy. A pleasure to work for.
3,0
4,0
26 March 2020
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) - JHB, Gauteng
It's a fast pace but they do have tool for support since I was working remotely. You need to drive your own career development with the support of your leader.
17 July 2017
Executive Assistant to MD (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team. I do feel that they're perhaps not as fast-moving and progressive as they could be.
21 January 2015
Pricing Controller (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
there was room for people to manouvre and apply themselves on the job but with limited growth opportunities
when it came to management, it somehow created an awkward environment because they were mostly close friends and it affected decision making and problems resolutions

the welfare of their employees in terms of work/ personal life balance was well catered for
Pros
employees gifts and outings
Cons
favouritism