Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

fun,free and productive

31 October 2014
Free, relaxed, enjoying what I am doing. Learning each and everyday. Applying a culture of accountability in my day to day. Build trust, and build talent. I leaned to work and tolerate people, because of different cultures. I leaned about the business. I manage operators and technicians, also training them in terms of safety, good run settings and change overs. The hardest part in the job is to deal with dishonest people. Enjoyable part is when we as a department end months being green. Meeting our targets in terms of Safety, waste and OEE.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
14 July 2020
Production Operator (Current Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
Working for Kimberly - Clark is good with the market salary that they pay. The culture is also great. Hours of work are balanced for one to also spend time with family. The bursary opportunities are well equipped to help employees with enhancing their career.
3,0
30 May 2019
Asset leader (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
Kimberly Clark is a good company as there is opportunity within the company to grow, there is a lot of experience which can be acquired due to various department.
Pros
Company petrol
Cons
Always on stand by.
31 October 2018
Logistic Controller (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
daily stock counts gain experience on different departments daily great management style culture is up to standard people work as a team reducing stock lose everything
  1. fun,free and productive