Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

Lots to learn

3,0
14 October 2019
Lots to learn but a corrosive culture. My team including the teams management were constantly undermined by a small group of un-quaulified electrical people who got away with doing this and to the companies detrement which lead to the whole management structure including three quauters of the electrical technicians in the department resigning. Such a shame because its the best company I ever worked for.
4,0
5,0
3,0
1,0
1,0
Pros
Undercover parking
Cons
Poor management
2,0
5 August 2017
Same roleSame location
Shift Electrical Technician (Current Employee) - epping, cape town
KC is a good company to work for but the management is inexperienced and young and some don't have the qualifications to do the job right. Its an abrasive and hostile environment to work in
5,0
28 May 2013
Same role
electrical technician (Current Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
12 hour 3 day shift rotation Only one technician on shift on duty Day support on other work schedules Respond to support activities via radio. six Plants to manage + plus maintenance schedules and plugs an lights. Hardest part, being yelled at from three to four different places at once. Enjoyable part, clocking out.
Pros
50 % medical aid, 9% employer provident fund contribution
Cons
long hours, unskilled management, unskilled HR
4,0
17 October 2012
Same role
Electrical Shift Technician (Former Employee) - Springs
1. Dailey equipment checklists, attending breakdowns (if any), attending to jobcards raised during and in the previous shift.2. I have learnt how to handle new equipment installation and comissioning and also the importance of safety in the workplace.3.Good, though I believe there is room for improvement in certain areas.4. My co-workers value team work very well.5. Nothing really I consider to be hard.6. The most enjoyable part is problem solving.