Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

Progressive, high paced, authentic, transformational

3,0
26 March 2014
There is never a dull moment, my advantage is I am highly adaptable, manage stressors well! and get on with it. I have learnt to be aware of planning my day but there is always something that's going to come up to change your scenario for the day! Awesome c-workers locally and abroad. The hardest part of my job is to get some of my co-workers to plan their days and week, and that is sometimes challenging! The most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new every single day!
Pros
multi national good relationships will colleagues all over the world
Cons
filing and archiving
4,0
26 March 2020
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) - JHB, Gauteng
It's a fast pace but they do have tool for support since I was working remotely. You need to drive your own career development with the support of your leader.
5,0
12 January 2020
Clerk of Works (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, efficient. They are supportive of each other. Well versed in their roles. Management are supportive of their staff and do practice open door policy. A pleasure to work for.
5,0
17 July 2017
Executive Assistant to MD (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team. I do feel that they're perhaps not as fast-moving and progressive as they could be.
  1. Progressive, high paced, authentic, transformational