Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Showing all 2 039 reviews
Work for Kimberly Clark was such a good experience, and love it cause there are recommendations, if u good at what you do they would consider u, enjoyed working , If I had a permanent position I would still be working there
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Flexable hours
I was able to adjust my schedule to work around grad school and my manager and the company were very accommodating. I really enjoyed my job and the work environment was also great, everyone respected each other and had fun.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Low pay
You work swing shift and once you're there a while you make to much money to leave. Money is great but you work every holiday switching back and forth from night's to days
Pros
Money
Cons
Schedule
A 3rd party company where employees don't care. The warehouse is disorganized. The hospice drivers were always ripping the locks off doors and pulling out while people were inside.
Pros
Cons
12 hours 1 break
During my intetnship at KC my manager encouraged me to creat an experience around my interests. I worked closely with other interns and business partners on real projects. After a few months, I was allowed to work from home to put in hours around my class schedule(pre-covid when working from home was a benefit).
Management will lie to your face, good ole boy system is well and alive. If you have a mind of your own you won't succeed here. Got to fit in their little box. You're lucky to get a preformance review. Maintenance personnel are disregarded as important to the process and bossed by so many departments you won't even know your direct supervisor or duties!
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Depending on role no work life sharing, Overtime can be overwhelming at times, prepare to kiss management, if you want to move up or around.
K-C has been a great place to work and extremely family friendly. The only negative is that my job progression has been slower than I would have liked.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Kimberly-Clark is okThey give you your 2 days off and prefer for you to work your schedule and go home on time
No dan la ropa adecuada con los talles, la empresa que me contrato tenía muchas diferencias con mi jefa de sector, lo cual siempre me encontraba en el medio.
Expérience intéressante , dans le domaine du papier c est vraiment un plus
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Breakfast
The place itself was good to work at, but I was employed through an agency on a day to day basis, so you couldn't make long term plans. Not a bad job at all if this doesn't bother you.
Pros
Easy work, ok supervisor
Cons
Work not guaranteed
-Rutinario-Mala ubicación-Pésimos servicios (agua, limpieza, abastecimientos, insumos)-Horario (fines de semana)-Falta de personal operativo-Lentos y burocráticos tramites de vacaciones y prestamos-Excelentes prestaciones (tiempo extra)-Uniformes y EPP-Buen ambiente laboral-Apoyo de lideres y supervisores-Aprendizaje de diferentes áreas
Es muy buena empresa aunque el salario es bajo, lo cual compensan con utilidades pero esas son variantes, pero en todo lo demás está súper bien, se aprende demasiado de la gente que wsta en la empresa
Pros
Utilidades, fondo de ahorro
Cons
Salario
Always able to get overtime you always feel like you can't trust anyone there. Salary and upper levels are only out for themselves. Communication is much to be desired. Goodpaid
Una de las pocas empresas donde existe el respeto mutuo , asi uno sea lider,supervisor ,gerente jefe ,todos por iwal y eso habla muy bien de una empresa muy reconocida comp es KC .Y ADEMAS CON UN CONTROL DE CALIDAD ASI LOS PRODUCTOS QUE SE FABRICAN Y.... APRENDI EL RESPETO AMI MISMO Y AVALORAR ALOS DE MAS.....MUY BUENA EMPRESA..
Pros
Esalud
Cons
Todo muy bien...buen clima.lavorar con todos los protocolos de seguridad ..
I am proud to say I was a part of the Kimberly-Clark team. Personnel worked together to complete objectives at hand and did not hesitate to provide suggestions for any process or product improvements.
Buen empleo, estable y de salario competitivo y buenos compañeros
OverallGood job for someone wanting to gain warehouse experience. Great hours and had great coworkers. Management is good and always looking to advance people within
Everyone is friendly and respectful towards one another, it doesn't feel like you at work because of the great culture displayed. Working at K-C has its challenges but you work through them. It's a great place to work at.
Overall, Kimberly-Clark was a great company to work for. While at times there was a lot of corporate bureaucracy to deal with, everyone I worked with had a sense of drive to do their job. Middle managers were mostly great and always breaking down barriers for their team. There was a big, external dynamic shift in company leadership that caused waves and changed direction of the company.
Pros
Work/life balance, office amenities, sense of purpose with products
Cons
Beauracy caused stress when things moved too slow or too fast
Pra mim é ótima organização,tem refeitório com restaurante, bonificação,cesta todo mês com produtos fabricado na própria fábrica . para todos que trabalham lá e até mesmo para nós éramos terceirizada.
Pros
Refeição, almoço, janta e café
Cons
Vale refeição era da empresa terceirizada seguridade
  1. Employee Reviews