Kimberly-Clark
Information from Kimberly-Clark:

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng12 reviews
4,0
It's a fast pace but they do have tool for support since I was working remotely. You need to drive your own career development with the support of your leader.
5,0
Staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, efficient. They are supportive of each other. Well versed in their roles. Management are supportive of their staff and do practice open door policy. A pleasure to work for.
5,0
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team. I do feel that they're perhaps not as fast-moving and progressive as they could be.
5,0
there was room for people to manouvre and apply themselves on the job but with limited growth opportunities
when it came to management, it somehow created an awkward environment because they were mostly close friends and it affected decision making and problems resolutions

the welfare of their employees in terms of work/ personal life balance was well catered for
Pros
employees gifts and outings
Cons
favouritism
1,0
Kimberly Clark was a very good company and very diverse in terms of culture, I have learned to respect and understand other cultures. the most enjoyable part of the job was when we had to come together as a team form the administrator to sales Team in order to push for our monthly targets. The hardest part when a client or customer is not happy.
Pros
When we met our targert will have a free lunch friday
Cons
long hours - individual choice
3,0
day at work is same day same work. i've learned a lot from my workplace, trust is earned, and to gain respect is hard. i've learned also to cover yourself at all times, as to your co-worker is the closest you will have to be your back-up. working as a team is more important than anything. the knowledge i've learned i can use in the future. management is management, leads to were they need to get. hardest part is to get support to reach the targets you need to get. most probably the most enjoyable part of the job is that with all the hard work of each shift, that you have reached your goal even though the following day will be exactly the same. co-workers is your team, if you don't have them, you can't get any where.
Pros
fun activities
3,0
There is never a dull moment, my advantage is I am highly adaptable, manage stressors well! and get on with it. I have learnt to be aware of planning my day but there is always something that's going to come up to change your scenario for the day! Awesome c-workers locally and abroad. The hardest part of my job is to get some of my co-workers to plan their days and week, and that is sometimes challenging! The most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new every single day!
Pros
multi national good relationships will colleagues all over the world
Cons
filing and archiving
4,0
Relatively unstructured at the time so there was plenty of scope for change and innovation.
Pros
Freedom to introduce innovations.
Cons
Lack of formality in policies and procedures could sometimes be frustrating.
4,0
A tough environment where good production figures mean a lot. Raw material usage tracked daily and reported in morning meetingd
2,0
I worked for this company for 5 months. was very good in the beginning but there were lots of complications around the managers and money problems work ethic and job security. they paid me a basic salary with no UIF or unemployment fund. no medical aid and no PAYE. Also facilities were not so up to code.
Pros
had weekends off. no working at night and no working on public holidays
Cons
bad managers, no benefits and no job security.
4,0
Even as a contractor at Kimberly-Clark, I felt very welcome and very much "Part of the KC Family"
If I had the oportunity to work for them again, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
no cons
4,0
Received stock and issue stock from store to the plant( machines), allocation of stock to different location or bins, processing stock to the system using SAP SYSTEM, i have learned how to use SAP System and to manage time effectively and the hardest part of my job when we have the break down and no parts at the store to be issue out to solve break down, reason being parts ordered but not yet delivered, most enjoyable part of my work cycle count.
Pros
free lunch when reaching target
Cons
shift worker