King of Tiles
2,8 out of 5 stars.

King of Tiles Employee Reviews

It more difficult at some point but you do enjoy working there. The warehouse guys treat you like family. There are prices to be won every month if you are a best worker.
I feel like its better to work fr a spaza shop, there are lot of foreign people thats why they don't care much about labour laws, no salary increase, no benefits. The bosses will gossip with someone from your team on how u working and if that person bad mouth you, they will fire you. No, i feel like wether blue or black i will never work fr them anymore. Crazy target if you doing sales and nobody cares on how you gonna rich the target. Poor management, everthing its wrong in that company. If you have big dreams never ever waste your time. Try another companies before your kids sleep hungry
Bab, bad, bad, just horrible place to find yourself in.....Won't recommend it to anyone....Go there at your own risk of heart attack.......The chinese don't care about other people they enforce their own culture on you and bribe you with monthly incentives... You not allowed to be sick or go bury your loved ones...That company is nice on the outside but horrible on the inside....They treat people like slaves.... I don't recomend it to anyone....
Pros
Monthly Incentives
Cons
Bad management
at first when I join the company I had difficulties with my manager she was Chinese and couldn't speak fluent English,as time goes I started enjoying my job because I made sure that I give 100%of everything that I did so I was promoted to manager 3 warehouses which still I as doing best but then the salary as time goes turn to become a problem because the were just small changes,i have learn how to manage people be a friend not just a manager and adapted into the company culture easily because we were more like a family.
Hectic days at work, always busy. How to deal with major issues. Management from the Chinese are not that good. Chinese Culture Communication between South Africans and Chinese
Cons
Long hours, Saturday
Very busy and enjoyable,fast growing company with great opportunities.Their Company culture is one of the best thing i was ever exposed to, such a great environment to work in
Pros
free gifts every month end
Cons
normal hours
I do Sales for the company . travel entire of kzn. Pricing marketing .info gathering ..spec items ... Source new clients ... Compare opposition.. Manage accounts and payments .. Delivery of stock .. Credit limits ...
Pros
45mins lunch
Cons
Monday to Sat
I didn't learn much as my performance was not appreciated,going to work becomes a burden because you know your input are not considered and you are just going to work because you have a family to support.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at King of Tiles?