Kingsley Heath

Kingsley Heath Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa20 reviews
4,0
A great place to grow your retail experience. No retail job comes without its challenges, but my time at Kingsley was greatly rewarding too.

The hours are long, but that comes with the territory.
Salary is competitive with other retailers, with great incentives to keep you on your toes! Being a results based company, it is very competitive and you need to be willing to put in the hard word - but it does pay off!

The overall culture is upbeat and fun! Each day is different - being around new customers everyday and meeting new people was really cool.

Your opportunity for clothing industry knowledge is endless, with the best quality fabrics and styling available. Our uniforms ROCK! Being able to wear this amazing brand everyday is a great advantage.

There is a lot of support from management as well as support office which is great!
Pros
Great retail experience and good incentives
Cons
Long hours on your feet
5,0
Kingsley Heath is the leader in customer experience in the luxury brands field. The stores and product are beautiful and the vibes are great for staff and customers alike.
Kingsley Heath gives their staff the opportunity to develop in the retail field with incentives and training. You are given a uniform which definitely helps not having to buy work clothing!

The income is competitive/ market related with good commission and incentives.
The product in store is of very high quality and have a very good selection.

The hours in retail require weekend work and that is not ideal for everyone but you learn to build your life around your hours.

Overall the company tries to stick to a 45 hour work week and pays overtime.

The staff got on well and my time at Kingsley Heath was a great learning curve.
Pros
Opportunity to earn commission and incentives. Uniform. Support from Management
Cons
Long hours standing
2,0
Kingsley Heath is a stunning brand, the clothes is of great quality.
It is a pity that they do not care for their staff.
The hours are extreme, and if your support staff do not pitch for work you work their hours without compensation or time off. Worked for 30 days full shift without time off to rest. Shift was 7am to 9pm.
Pros
Good salart
Cons
Long hours, they don't care about you
2,0
Management are the only ones who get paid a decent salary. And you only receive 1 month contracts so you might not have a job next month an they won’t tell you until it’s month end. My advice would be to use this place as a last resort.
Pros
Lunches and freedom to go out the store
Cons
No job security. Poor pay. Basic “we own you” mentality.
4,0
Kingsley heath equipped me with vital skills to approach the working world. I had to manage high levels of stress due to specific individual targets, each individual had to acquire for a renewal of contract. This strategy ensured it's employees were always work driven and for that reason I have built a good work ethic
Pros
The salary is worth the hard work
Cons
8-12 hour shifts will standing
3,0
- Learnt a lot from different types of people
- Considerably long hours with loads to get through during the shift.
- Management's intentions were always good but not always executed or communicated the right way - humanly.

- Enjoyed the fun work place and challenges it brought about

- Being out of time and meeting deadlines and skyhigh targets
Pros
Free to manage