Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews in Edenvale, Gauteng

I manage the full operations day to day from operations to costing and budgets. I had 4 managers reporting to myself and we came along very well. My hardest part of my job was to ensure I get what I work for and that is results never give up.
Pros
win
Cons
loose
Stock receiving and doing put away .picker packing stock and work as a team , doing house kipping every time. Not steal the stock. Respecting each other
Pros
Normal lunch
Cons
8 hours
A typical day is the 9-5 job. I learn that with each client you have to be a chameleon fitting in with they personality. Management are people that don't get to interact with me, our relationship is based on Good Morning and Goodbye. My co-workers and I have a professional relationship that comes with mutual respect. The hardest part is when you have a load of people as if they have been dropped off by a bus(busy reception area, walk in clients, telephone ringing endlessly). The most enjoyable part of my job is being noted and feel appreciated.
Pros
Monthend I get to leave early
Cons
Restrected working hours
Its a challenging field, as its ranked 2nd in the world, regarding Freight and Fowarding. Hard work is expected by the company to all indivisuals within the company. It actually grooms you as a person to limits you have never thought of reaching due to the team work and duties are set out by the company. Overall Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated solutions.” The performances of K+N’s sea freight and air freight business units are again the main pillars of success. In both areas, high internal productivity and strict cost management compensated for the costs of investments made in technology and product development and strengthening of niche segments. My review personally, this company has took the best out me, and has showed me over the couple of months that dedication is the only key when one is looking for success.
Pros
Free social meetings
Cons
Long hours with no overtime provided.