Kuehne+Nagel
Kuehne+Nagel Employee Review

Very productive working place

8 December 2015
Typical day at work would be all the hard work, target reaching and working standards

What I learned is to always perform at my best and never aim for average

Management was good but not strict because I did what was to be done and everything else was fine

My co-workers were good and hard workers just like I was and were motivated by me as I was the youngest of them all

The hardest part of the job was working more but paid less

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people you that they trusted you in every way
3,0
2,0
2,0
5,0
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long tideous hours of work
4,0
26 February 2014
Same location
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, EC
It was 2004 Dec and we were to carry our first major stock take and I was few months in the position of receiving supervisor and filing system or documents storage in my office was poorly stored. My manager was so furious because I could provide documents and answers to them at the right time and I was so embarrassed.

with the help of my managers PA I could develop effective filing structure (sequential) and my manager at kuehne & nagel and management at large were helpful and supportive to their staff.

I am a team player and having the ability to work well with others.

The hardest part was to control absenteeism and monitoring sick and annual leaves because employees were to submit themselves and headquarters were in JHB.

we enjoyed having the whole week to rest when we worked Saturday and Sunday 6/6.
Pros
Over time
14 October 2020
Imports and exports Export Administrator/Imports (Current Employee) - Rivonia, Gauteng
Working was great did alot in my own getting office in order some filing was a mess so I took initiative and created a system and added Excell backup for all to search
12 October 2020
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
its a great company with a lot of opportunities in different fields, management very helpful and approachable, ready to listen to one's concerns. if one gets a chance grab it
Pros
good lunc for both and night shifts
Cons
not allowed to use mobile during working hours, except in emergency