kusile power station
3,7 out of 5 stars.
View all kusile power station reviews

kusile power station

kusile power station Employee Review

New challenges

Kusile power station is the biggest power plant under construction was built until today I've been to this project since 2013 What I like about it: 1- Every dat new challenge 2- Multinational project 3- Best work experience in my life 4- Project gave me a chance to show myself as someone who is reliable to do and handle any type of job

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
5,0Culture

Consistent work engagement

Work commitment and consistent involvement in the work arena will keep you on the ball and at the top of your game. All team members and colleagues are always willing to assist when approached regarding outputs.

Pros

Office working week.

Cons

Extensive meeting sessions

Kusile safety

Everyday was a learning curb but was exciting. We worked hard and safety is Kusile's main priority no short cut when it come to safety. It is good to work here.

Pros

Good

Cons

Poor work enviroment

The work required to be undertaken was unfortunately done by unskilled labour supplied by the client. productivity lost due to on the job tutoring. All the products used were specialised for concrete repair having to be used timeously and cleanly something completely foreign to the calabour of staff. The site safety was a problem with the violent strike action of the unions.
  • kusile power station