KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
View all KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION reviews

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Review

Exciting and fruitful

My days in this company were exciting and fun.I lean t the seriousness of safety compliance and how dangerous non conformance it is.Management was supportive and praised good work.My co-workers were also supportive and worked as a team which is good.During my stay there I did not experience any hardest part of the job.The most enjoyable part was doing: Induction to newly appointed employees,Risk assessment,Site visits,Monitoring safety compliance.

Pros

The good work was praised and workers were motivated to do good.

Cons

I did not encounter any cons during my stay.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Interesting and productive day. I have learned to adapt to change and to work with diverse people. Management is supportive and provides a vivid management plan. We work as a team with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when with delinquents in the class and learners who are under substance abuse. The most enjoyable part of the job is to achieve a quality 100% pass of my learner.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

7 hrs per day and 365 days

Productive and Fun Work

Completing given tasks at time, going out together as a team, have games or host events, motivate your team when a goal achieve, decorating the office so it gives life

Interesting and life changing work place

My job was my dream. It was fun, learning new things and getting to know other people's behaviors and ideas. It is a wonderful experience to work with developing minds. It was stressful because of too much paperwork and extra time, at the end of the day the salary was very disappointing.

Pros

Sports and cultural activities

Cons

Working at home, during weekends and holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
  • Exciting and fruitful
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?