KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
View all KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION reviews

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Review

Exciting,rewarding and productive

We had to assist educators in re-checking the scripts. The management is great. The only thing hard about it is the late shifts. But it is very rewarding.

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same location

Interesting and life changing work place

My job was my dream. It was fun, learning new things and getting to know other people's behaviors and ideas. It is a wonderful experience to work with developing minds. It was stressful because of too much paperwork and extra time, at the end of the day the salary was very disappointing.

Pros

Sports and cultural activities

Cons

Working at home, during weekends and holidays

Productive And Bearable Workplace

A simple day is a very busy day. From Technical Support to Troubleshooting all the Technical Gadgets from various Schools Around KZN. Running The ICT Security, Facilitating About office 365 and Network Configuration.

Pros

Taking Pictures At The End Of The Day

Cons

Not so Friendly Environment

Productive and fun workplace

•My Training, Education and experience have provided me with a strong background in Education and training sector and in administration.•For the past 8 years I have served in different positions with different working environments and an exposure to different but related sectors mentioned on my work experience, which makes me confident and be assured that I can easily adapt to any work environment and be productive.•I have (in past experience) demonstrated impeccable patience, care, and support in environments that I was working with people. I have also handled all my administration duties with great care and I am not afraid to learn new things, experience new things and new technologies. I am very flexible and impulsive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance