KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION reviews

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Review

Relaxed and easy place to work at

Work at your own pace as long as you get the work done in time.The staff is very friendly we all feel like we are friends. Climbing up the ladder though is quite difficult.

Pros

Relaxed and secure

Cons

Slow growth

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Productive and Fun Work

Completing given tasks at time, going out together as a team, have games or host events, motivate your team when a goal achieve, decorating the office so it gives life

Interesting and life changing work place

My job was my dream. It was fun, learning new things and getting to know other people's behaviors and ideas. It is a wonderful experience to work with developing minds. It was stressful because of too much paperwork and extra time, at the end of the day the salary was very disappointing.

Pros

Sports and cultural activities

Cons

Working at home, during weekends and holidays

Productive workplace

Department of education is a good workplace that need adaptability loving kids that Hou teach. Understanding the staff and working closely with them just go develop them . You also need to understand pyscho social issues of the economy and deal with it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
  • Relaxed and easy place to work at