KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
4,0 out of 5 stars.
View all KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION reviews

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Review

Very productive and enjoyable to change the lives of the young ones

In the morning will have staff briefing form the Management on the business of the day then will receive learners in class, check attendance register and conduct prayers. Then I will go and teach in different classes as reflected in my time table. At break time will supervise my class to ensure that every learner gets his/her meal from our feeding scheme after their meal will do playground supervision. I will have my lunch during my free period. In the afternoon before we depart we will have short meeting to assess days work. The hardest part of the job includes the lack of parental involvement and lack of disciple to some of our learners as well lack of commitment in some of my co-workers and indecisiveness on the part of management. The most enjoyable part is when you meet your former learners and thanking you for your contribution to their lives. It is very heart-warming to realise that somebody out there acknowledges your contribution in his/her life.

2,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Amazing workplace

Working at the Department of Education is very helpful because you are able to create an environment which is conducive to all children and help those who are struggling when it comes to learning
Same role

Productive and excellent work

The moment I spent in the department of education was very challenging and awesome. I wish to get back in there as permanent educator.I like the process of teaching and learning I've learnt slot.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Same location

Interesting and life changing work place

My job was my dream. It was fun, learning new things and getting to know other people's behaviors and ideas. It is a wonderful experience to work with developing minds. It was stressful because of too much paperwork and extra time, at the end of the day the salary was very disappointing.

Pros

Sports and cultural activities

Cons

Working at home, during weekends and holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
  • Very productive and enjoyable to change the lives of the young ones