KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Reviews in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal

Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal10 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Productive and Fun Work

Completing given tasks at time, going out together as a team, have games or host events, motivate your team when a goal achieve, decorating the office so it gives life

Productive and healthy working environment

I have learned a lot about the working environment, few coporate world aspects, communication and good handling of customers or should I say clients. The workplace culture is very flexible and viaraty. I ejoyed learning new things and applying my theoricl knowlwedge at the company in exchange of their practical knowledge and working with progressive people who want to do better in life and are willing to groom and supervise\ mentoring any kind of person who is willing to learn

Produtive and nice

Working at department of education it good coz it easy to communicate with others, helping each other, they are organised to what ever they are doing and they doesn't exclude us as intern in their plains or activities

Pros

N/a

Cons

Normal working hours

productive and fun to work there

KZN Department of education gave me the opportunity to learn a lot with internal control since we were working with movable and immovable assets and traveling to different districts within Kwazulu Natal department of Education

working with people all the time. Listening to people's challenges and trying to find a solution if possible. Failure to find a solution suggests other relevant service providers.

Pros

Cons

8hrs

productive

Working with young ones, guiding them to become productive citizen. Working with community and other stakeholders everyday. Ensuring conjusive environment for both educators and learners. Maintaining discipline.

Pros

recognition of good work

Cons

limited rest

Very challenging

Always on the tip top due to the number of projects one has to monitor. It however challenging the fact that one has to look after a lot of projects hence not doing justice at time in terms of monitoring.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Very understuffed

Productive and fun workplace

Meet and greet educators and learners. See to educator absentees and organize relief teacheing for the day. Sort out administrative functions in order of priority. Teach Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Deal with queries, complaints, etc. Control diary of meetings of School Governing Body and keep everyone informed of latest developments. Hold meetings and keep educators abreast of reuirements and developments. Ensure all paperwork is in roder for SGB meetings. See to quotations and process applications for work to be completed by service providers.

Pros

meeting and working with many people

Cons

Low salary

Dedicated to service beyond the call of duty.

--Queries daily public --Investigating queries follow up, telephone etiquette and solve problem. -- Manager department branding write articles for local Newspaper. --Sustain Batho Pele Principles. --Its when the queries become emotional. --I am Dedicated To The Service beyond the call of duty.

Pros

Home Tupperware

Cons

Willing to work long hours to deliver service

productive

my job involved traveling a lot which was a good experience and i had to deal with a whole of different stakeholders during my traveling experience. i learned to be able to work well under no supervision because i was planning my own work when i embark on the project given by my management. the hardest part was when you are dealing with trade unions who represented their client during a job evaluation process, and that taught me to be strong enough to defend my findings and also to do my job thoroughly before i do my presentation to the management and trade unions as well. as for my colleagues they were very helpful and supportive. we were like a big family with management guiding us to a right direction.

Pros

traveling, hotel sleeping, team building

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance