KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
4,0 out of 5 stars.

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Reviews in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal

Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal3 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

A very fun & productive place

There's room to grow & different ventures and opportunities within the company. Very warm environment with friendly colleagues who have knowledge & wisdom.

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

So much to do, so little time.

Enjoyable

Dealing with 240 different personalities on a daily basis. Having to inspire young minds and to motivate and groom them.

Productive and fun

It was all about knowing my work and committing to it, meeting deadlines even before the supervisor asks for it. I had very friendly co-workers, they were like brothers and sisters because we did everything together, i.e. cry and laugh together. I learned that each and every person is important, irregardless of the job they do because it adds much value to the organization as a whole. The hardest part of the job was not being able to complete a task because of scarce resources, and the most enjoyable part of it was a greatful smile on the face of a client I have helped, and the pat on the back from my supervisor on a job well done.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance