KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

Administrative Clerk3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

3,8Management

It was a very proactive and fun place to work at

dealing with different people and different stakeholders is very difficult but you must always act professional. when there is a lot f pressure but managers do not want to learn and assist. but being left alone to do all administrative work and do not get credited for that performance. management only delegating their duties and do not want to learn about their tasks in times of crises they can not assist. the most enjoyable part is when I will perform financial duties and book keeping, record keeping and capturing school data.

I am interested by engaging different stakeholders every day

I grow up every single day. I learn to engage different stakeholders. I manage time constrains. Effective communication. Non compliance. challenging task.

exciting workplace and also challenging

working at Department of Education was exciting and also challenging, i learnt a lot of things which helped me to understand more about Administration environment. the hard part was working with Suppliers while arranging events for our section. the most enjoyable part was working with walk-in clients and helping them

Pros

free lunch

Cons

working on weekends away from home

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
  • Administrative Clerk
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?