KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Employee Reviews for Teacher

Teacher4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Informative and hard working.

Learn management skills, labor relations. Good communication skills. Working as a team. Strategic planning. Improvise. Make working place conducive. Love my work.

Productive and fun workplace

•My Training, Education and experience have provided me with a strong background in Education and training sector and in administration.•For the past 8 years I have served in different positions with different working environments and an exposure to different but related sectors mentioned on my work experience, which makes me confident and be assured that I can easily adapt to any work environment and be productive.•I have (in past experience) demonstrated impeccable patience, care, and support in environments that I was working with people. I have also handled all my administration duties with great care and I am not afraid to learn new things, experience new things and new technologies. I am very flexible and impulsive.

Education is my life

We all have up and down at work. but as i mentioned that I am enjoying education, it actually part of my life. I worked as an HOD and staff reported to me, we got along very well. The hardest part of the job was when students don't come to classes.

Pros

Trips

Cons

Work long hours if need be.

KZN Department of Education was good company to work for with good management but the salary was not that good .

The Working conditions were not good in Msinga because there is no electricity in the area which made it difficult to do lessons plans.My colleagues were very good and friendly.I enjoyed working with them.One other thing that was not really good was the public transport was very expensive and difficulty to get but I enjoyed teaching my learners

Pros

There were lot of workshops to support teachers and free lunch for those who attended the workshops

Cons

Working hours were from half past seven to three for educatoers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KZN DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance