L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

The best company I’ve worked for so far. I’ve learned a lot. From management to staff everyone was a wonderful and very friendly and professional. I highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a healthy working environment
management is so poor, they dont what they doing especially in finance, their finance staff is useless and underskilled and very lazy, management . i need to facilitate work the permanent staff just working for a salary not to better their skills
Pros
nothing
Cons
good staff not in finance and corporate
Overall Loreal is a good entity to work for, given its stretch across the world. There are areas the organisation can improve on in terms of protecting talent and fair labour practices.
I had a great manager. Learnt alot from this brand. Went to basic school. Enjoyed my experience overall. There are no benefits if you are a 100 %.
Complex environment with many useful specialised applications however leadership was lacking in many areas. Lack of understanding of the local business culture prevented collaboration between the various zones.
The only problems was that the was no growth within the company and you don’t get motivated to work you only work because you need to make earns meat so you could feed you family .
Working for L'Oreal is the best experience I have ever had. It's a great company to work for. As a fragrance advisor for L'Oreal I loved my job dearly, I loved selling those perfumes!!!...
I loved working with all the clients , I really enjoyed working for MAC as everybody was very friendly and loving , made me feel home , and we became like family
Easily fit in to the company culture. Flexible working hours, Great management and team . Human resources in touch with the needs of the employees. Nice fringe benefits
I enjoyed working at L'Oreal and being responsible for my brand and the new launches and watching their development. A lot of focus on data and research. Employees can be harsh and unfriendly to work with. Sink or swim environment,
Room for growth and personal development always looking forward to go to work and to interact with the other departments. I have learned to be firm and present infront of people. Great working Calture. Sometimes it was hard to convince the stuff instores on how to be the best brand ambassador . Running promotions and working hand in hand with client going extra mile for my brand.
Pros
helping out the at a warehouse on packing stock for stores
Cons
giving away free goodies
Every loreal employee is hardworking and very much dedicated to their job, the management team is also motivating and always has a positive attitude towards things. They take every employee seriously.
Pros
Products
Cons
No allocation
I deliver what is required and I take initiative. Plan events to drive awareness of my brand. Build customer relationship. Paperwork neat and done daily.
Pros
Cyle training yearly
Cons
Forfeiting commission
Room for growth and personal development Always looked forward to go to work and to interact with the other departments Learnt to be firm and present in front of people Great working culture Sometimes it was hard to convince others that we don't listen to complaints the whole day! To make customer happy and satisfied - to go the extra mile for the customer Enjoyed working close with the Dermatologist - learnt a lot from her
Pros
Helping out the Marketing teams on meeting customer's expectations
Cons
getting products from the Marketing teams
Very busy environment. Communication is very key to a successful relationship. The culture is not so great in the manufacturing sector, not entirely ethical. There's no program in place for graduates. Free products once a while.
Pros
Free products
Cons
Just finished my studies and qualified as Beauty Therapist with ITEC international worked at company for short wild and wanted to do mass market and was head hunted by Signature Cosmetics
Pros
Luxury
Cons
Wanted to work in Mass
Reception duties, stock taking, as well as assisting with preparations of the training rooms. the most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling, visit shops that sold our products to check on how the products were doing on the shelves.
Pros
Great learning culture
Cons
contract work
I love working in a fun but challenging environment. Love to explore and experience new things mostly i love a challenge. I enjoy what i do and put my head on it to see the success of my hard work at the end.
Pros
Birthday gifts
Cons
Long houra
Teaching customers about the new products, and having fun doing makeovers and facials for them. Enjoy having events, with the managers and customers. Hardest part is when a product is been discontinued and the customer is used to it.
Pros
Free alocation
Cons
Working on this campaign was fun as it encouragd women of color to be proud of their natural hair. The period was short but it was a rewarding experience.
Pros
Fun campain
Cons
Once-off
keep your head down and do your work, make sure your at work on time and that you reach your monthly target.Know your products and how to sell.Keep a good relationship with customers
Pros
incentives
  1. Employee Reviews