L'Oréal
Coronavirus update
Information from L'Oréal:

L'Oréal Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

4,0
I would spend the day training and educating my sales and merchandising staff on the ground and set the standards instore.Looking for opportunities to gain space and increase our market and forward shares, implementing our key account activity and marketing plans.Sales and forward planning.I learned that Loreal is a very hard and tough training ground and that they aim to achieve the best in their products and people in all ways!My co-workers were very approachable and supportive and we worked as a TEAM together!The hardest part was to achieve the huge targets that were set but as a TEAM we achieved anything!The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the beauty field and meeting like minded people and having people envy you for working for such a sort after establishment!
Pros
working with professional people
Cons
4,0
Fun work place, good employee developers, Loreal takes care of its employees, i dont regret working there, i love the fact that everything is structured in a way that all employees knows the objectives and the rules of the company,mostly they promoted accountability and good Governance which i feel is key to any person who works in an operational environment, i learned to be my own Manager to satisfy myself first with the my job and mostly i know now that i am the great leader.
Pros
free lunches sometimes and team building outings
Cons
long ours were a norm