La Granson International
3,0 out of 5 stars.

La Granson International Employee Reviews

South Africa40 reviews

2,8Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun place to work

Employees are very friendly and welcoming. I never had any real problems. Before getting into La Granson International I had no experience in sales but they taught me what I needed to know.

Pros

Bonuses

Worst place to work for

Commission based only they lie about the salary. These people are a bunch on liars don't trust them. They don't really interview you because they know there lies. Everyday you have to work at different places trying to sell there plans and travel back to the office which is totally crazy

Cons

Motivation and growth in the company.

Things in the company are in order, accommodating and driven by their goals. Full of focused Candidates and an exciting environment. Growth within 6 to 8 months.

Pros

Free parking

Exciting environment

This place is everything. From being supportive and having a friendly environment that encouraged growth, it was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a sign to go and work there.

Pros

Daily motivation. Constant support

Cons

None.

Productive and Fun

They provide your with an opportunity to grow and expansion within 6 to 8 months to running your own office which one an other company to ready to offer that to anyone. Highly recommended to open and business minded person.

Pros

Long time benefits. Be involved in management within 2 months of joining the business.

Cons

Long Hours

Worst place to work there

They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.

Pros

Cons

Long and stressful hours

Fun work place

I have learned how to solve problems fast, good negotiate, the law of average. The management is great and the working culture is fun because we like a one stone. The hardest part is communicate with a client which can not speak English.

Pros

Travelling allowance

Cons

8 hours

fun atmosphere

Working hours were 6 to 6. From 6am till 9am we would be in the atmosphere learning the different things about being a sales agent and how to approach people. Being in the atmosphere is the fun part about it. We would be placed at different pick n pay stores at different locations. In store it was a bit tricky and stressful because not everyone will be a yes and not everyone will be willing to sign up for the product. Every week you had to set pace of 7 sales a week which puts you under pressure since its a commission based company. Over and above all,I learnt a lot from that company, in terms of how to work with people and working with people directly.

Pros

Set pace for the day by having a successful rideout, you receive R200

Cons

Long hours with no lunch

its not a fair business

working in this company is very stressing its very difficult to find clients and sign them. its not paying well they even rob us our salaries. we wake very early in the dawn and come back home late night working hard in the shop.

Scam

They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.

productive fun work place

gives an opportunity to under qualified individuals to make a name for themselves the direct marketing and sales field. however I believe doesn't give an individual like me enough growth oppertunities in the field of my studies

Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time

Shut this organization down immediately ! Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves . -No professionalism whatsoever -There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?! -Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?! -You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food -You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top. Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !

Pros

Cons

Way too many, Just dont

I want to join this company

I can work under pressure I enjoy working and I can come to work every day and I hate to be late at work I'm always on time and enjoy working with you

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Iong hours

Terrible experience. We're lied to when applying for this job.

I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.

Pros

free product training

Cons

long hours, no basic salary

Great Sales and Marketing Experience

The culture of La Grandson is to give entrepreneurial opportunities to every/any individual who is willing to put in the effort to climb the corporate ladder. My experience was amazing for I have acquired skills,knowledge and leadership qualities which helped me to start my own business. The Management was very professional and hands on with every employee.I would have definitely stayed longer had I got the privileged to start my on business.Great and exciting work and life experiences to learn.Thank you to the company and the whole team for helping me achieve my goals.

Pros

Tea and Coffee

Cons

12 hours

Worst place ever

You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.

"Fortunate to work here"

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy. Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.

Pros

You will find every thing more than you imagine..

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment.

Some kind of a pyramid

Lousy commission based salary, you cover your own transportation costs if you are required to go work at a different area, it is a pyramid scheme. Not suitable for people traveling everyday, you work hard for peanuts, a gardener earns more than them unless you are on top of the pyramid. Rather start your own pyramid scheme and have slaves make money for you. Rubbish

Pros

Promotion to almost the top of the pyramid is fast. You won't be a slave for too long

Cons

You work like a slave at the bottom of the pyramid.

Productive and exciting work environment

I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.

Pros

free lunches and your determine the growth of your income

" Great company"

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Pros

Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure

Cons

None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.

productive and fun

Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/

Pros

free training

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Granson International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance