La Granson International
La Granson International Employee Review

Worst place to work there

1,0
26 August 2020
They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
Cons
Long and stressful hours
1,0
11 February 2018
Same role
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
They are not honest, when they call you for an interview they don't specify what the job entails, you only find out on the second interview when you have to go to the field.
Pros
Cons
Commission earnings
4,0
18 August 2020
Same location
sale person (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
I have learned how to solve problems fast, good negotiate, the law of average. The management is great and the working culture is fun because we like a one stone. The hardest part is communicate with a client which can not speak English.
Pros
Travelling allowance
Cons
8 hours
3,0
18 June 2020
Same location
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Working hours were 6 to 6. From 6am till 9am we would be in the atmosphere learning the different things about being a sales agent and how to approach people. Being in the atmosphere is the fun part about it. We would be placed at different pick n pay stores at different locations. In store it was a bit tricky and stressful because not everyone will be a yes and not everyone will be willing to sign up for the product. Every week you had to set pace of 7 sales a week which puts you under pressure since its a commission based company. Over and above all,I learnt a lot from that company, in terms of how to work with people and working with people directly.
Pros
Set pace for the day by having a successful rideout, you receive R200
Cons
Long hours with no lunch