La Granson International

La Granson International Employee Reviews

Working hours were 6 to 6. From 6am till 9am we would be in the atmosphere learning the different things about being a sales agent and how to approach people. Being in the atmosphere is the fun part about it. We would be placed at different pick n pay stores at different locations. In store it was a bit tricky and stressful because not everyone will be a yes and not everyone will be willing to sign up for the product. Every week you had to set pace of 7 sales a week which puts you under pressure since its a commission based company. Over and above all,I learnt a lot from that company, in terms of how to work with people and working with people directly.
Pros
Set pace for the day by having a successful rideout, you receive R200
Cons
Long hours with no lunch
They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.
Pros
Cons
Long and stressful hours
I have learned how to solve problems fast, good negotiate, the law of average. The management is great and the working culture is fun because we like a one stone. The hardest part is communicate with a client which can not speak English.
Pros
Travelling allowance
Cons
8 hours
working in this company is very stressing its very difficult to find clients and sign them. its not paying well they even rob us our salaries. we wake very early in the dawn and come back home late night working hard in the shop.
They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.
gives an opportunity to under qualified individuals to make a name for themselves the direct marketing and sales field. however I believe doesn't give an individual like me enough growth oppertunities in the field of my studies
Shut this organization down immediately ! Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves . -No professionalism whatsoever -There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?! -Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?! -You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food -You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top. Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
I can work under pressure I enjoy working and I can come to work every day and I hate to be late at work I'm always on time and enjoy working with you
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Iong hours
I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.
Pros
free product training
Cons
long hours, no basic salary
The culture of La Grandson is to give entrepreneurial opportunities to every/any individual who is willing to put in the effort to climb the corporate ladder. My experience was amazing for I have acquired skills,knowledge and leadership qualities which helped me to start my own business. The Management was very professional and hands on with every employee.I would have definitely stayed longer had I got the privileged to start my on business.Great and exciting work and life experiences to learn.Thank you to the company and the whole team for helping me achieve my goals.
Pros
Tea and Coffee
Cons
12 hours
You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.
Cons
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy. Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too. Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine..
Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.
Lousy commission based salary, you cover your own transportation costs if you are required to go work at a different area, it is a pyramid scheme. Not suitable for people traveling everyday, you work hard for peanuts, a gardener earns more than them unless you are on top of the pyramid. Rather start your own pyramid scheme and have slaves make money for you. Rubbish
Pros
Promotion to almost the top of the pyramid is fast. You won't be a slave for too long
Cons
You work like a slave at the bottom of the pyramid.
I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.
Pros
free lunches and your determine the growth of your income
Cons
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/
Pros
free training
Cons
Its overwhelming what i have achieved within the last 2 months of working at this company. I have learnt alot and my passion finally has room to come to actualisation.I always look forward to going to work everyday cos i have amazing mentors and the motivation to grow is immense. for me, its where my growth actually started.
Pros
growth, free lunches and free training with amazing events
Cons
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic. making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it. its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.
Cons
Since i started work at this company,i can boast of great boost in my career,i never knew the capacity i had in me till i started work,and now i have reached most of my potential and am still climbing up the ladder... thanks for this great platform.
Pros
free training/growth
Cons
This company is not transparent on what exactly is expected of you during the interview. - It is comission based, having all travelling and eating costs on you. - It's not organized because we don't understand the employees' roles in the company (lack of management) - Email telling you that you'll be interviewed by a specific person then get a totally different person that doesn't even ask standard interview questions. - Working hours from 6:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m and reporting back into the office - Advertise different positions but interviewing for a totally different job. Honestly I felt deceived becauseit sounded like one of those pyramid scheme presentations. Being a recent graduate and broke, it does not make sense using money that you don't even have in order to travel to your allocated store.
Pros
Cons
no organization
The aspect that i appreciate the most about working here is the huge learning and growth opportunity. I started right out of college and have now escalated to a managerial position. The learning experience has been amazing and i enjoy the growth potential.
Pros
Bonus, Growth, fun