La Granson International

La Granson International Employee Reviews in Sandton, Gauteng

Working hours were 6 to 6. From 6am till 9am we would be in the atmosphere learning the different things about being a sales agent and how to approach people. Being in the atmosphere is the fun part about it. We would be placed at different pick n pay stores at different locations. In store it was a bit tricky and stressful because not everyone will be a yes and not everyone will be willing to sign up for the product. Every week you had to set pace of 7 sales a week which puts you under pressure since its a commission based company. Over and above all,I learnt a lot from that company, in terms of how to work with people and working with people directly.
Pros
Set pace for the day by having a successful rideout, you receive R200
Cons
Long hours with no lunch
They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.
Pros
Cons
Long and stressful hours
I have learned how to solve problems fast, good negotiate, the law of average. The management is great and the working culture is fun because we like a one stone. The hardest part is communicate with a client which can not speak English.
Pros
Travelling allowance
Cons
8 hours
working in this company is very stressing its very difficult to find clients and sign them. its not paying well they even rob us our salaries. we wake very early in the dawn and come back home late night working hard in the shop.
They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.
gives an opportunity to under qualified individuals to make a name for themselves the direct marketing and sales field. however I believe doesn't give an individual like me enough growth oppertunities in the field of my studies
I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.
Pros
free product training
Cons
long hours, no basic salary
You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.
Cons
I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.
Pros
free lunches and your determine the growth of your income
Cons
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/
Pros
free training
Cons
Its overwhelming what i have achieved within the last 2 months of working at this company. I have learnt alot and my passion finally has room to come to actualisation.I always look forward to going to work everyday cos i have amazing mentors and the motivation to grow is immense. for me, its where my growth actually started.
Pros
growth, free lunches and free training with amazing events
Cons
Since i started work at this company,i can boast of great boost in my career,i never knew the capacity i had in me till i started work,and now i have reached most of my potential and am still climbing up the ladder... thanks for this great platform.
Pros
free training/growth
Cons
The aspect that i appreciate the most about working here is the huge learning and growth opportunity. I started right out of college and have now escalated to a managerial position. The learning experience has been amazing and i enjoy the growth potential.
Pros
Bonus, Growth, fun
Cons
Good people great work ethics its a good thing they developing their employees to become entrepreneurs and own their own companies and create more job opportunities.
Pros
more money
Great place to work, i had an awesome time working at la granson international,the work ethic is 100% and fun place as well,just had family crisis,if not will still be working there.
Pros
Bonus, Increase, free lunch
Cons
La Granson international is a company that has registered and produced several manager who are presently running there own company through the same opportunity that was given to them as it is now. The fact is that this company teaches you how to make money on your own and become a good business entrepreneur,run your company and grow as the same time,this business is for those who really want to change there life's for good and embrace the good life,educate,growth,travel,vacations,fun etc. Remember this is not for everyone but for potential managers who are ready to be developed. As for me i got a better part of this company,learnt a lot and has changed my life for good... have been working here for more than 2 years now and life is really good.
Pros
Bonus, Increase of Salary, Free lunch, Free training.
Cons
You're on your feet at the office, where they sell you dreams about becoming an owner one day, from 6am to 9 am. Then you're off to the field (the store you're allocated to) then you're expected to be back in the office by 17:45 having reached the sales targets. you have to transport yourself to the field and back to the office at your own expense. When you get "promoted" you pay for the expenses of your team as well. The salary is commission based and doesn't really change when you get promoted', you just get more responsibilities and more mouths to feed with the little that you earn.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no leave, little pay or none at all and unfair labour practices
very time consuming and requires energy all the time there,s no sitting i learned how to relate with people,management was amongst us as we competed on getting more customers work culture was very nice and enjoyful the hardest part of the job was getting rejections from customer surveys
Pros
free lunch with ceo on those who, ve reached the target
Cons
standing the whole day