La Granson International

La Granson International Employee Reviews for Sales Executive in Sandton, Gauteng

gives an opportunity to under qualified individuals to make a name for themselves the direct marketing and sales field. however I believe doesn't give an individual like me enough growth oppertunities in the field of my studies
I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.
Pros
free lunches and your determine the growth of your income
Cons
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
The aspect that i appreciate the most about working here is the huge learning and growth opportunity. I started right out of college and have now escalated to a managerial position. The learning experience has been amazing and i enjoy the growth potential.
Pros
Bonus, Growth, fun