La Granson International

La Granson International Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

The culture of La Grandson is to give entrepreneurial opportunities to every/any individual who is willing to put in the effort to climb the corporate ladder. My experience was amazing for I have acquired skills,knowledge and leadership qualities which helped me to start my own business. The Management was very professional and hands on with every employee.I would have definitely stayed longer had I got the privileged to start my on business.Great and exciting work and life experiences to learn.Thank you to the company and the whole team for helping me achieve my goals.
Pros
Tea and Coffee
Cons
12 hours
Good people great work ethics its a good thing they developing their employees to become entrepreneurs and own their own companies and create more job opportunities.
Pros
more money
This company it's good to be true, u always on Ur feet on the advertisement they say u Gona get such amount of salary and you get there dololo payment
The company does not have a legitimate website,or even an actual name. They make money by draining you emotionally,financially and mentally. Everything they say or promise you, will sound too good to be true, well trust me IT IS too good to be true. Do not work there. Believe me! Theywill use you and they only hire young people so they can manipulate them and they don't care about your safety. No contracts and no papers are signed at all ! They will tell you they are international and have 17 000 offices nationwide that is not true they do not even have a head office of their own.
Pros
Cons
You work 7 days a week. For little commission.