La Granson International

South Africa40 reviews

Clear
2,8Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Productive and fun place to work

Employees are very friendly and welcoming. I never had any real problems. Before getting into La Granson International I had no experience in sales but they taught me what I needed to know.

Pros

Bonuses

Worst place to work for

Commission based only they lie about the salary. These people are a bunch on liars don't trust them. They don't really interview you because they know there lies. Everyday you have to work at different places trying to sell there plans and travel back to the office which is totally crazy

Productive and Fun

They provide your with an opportunity to grow and expansion within 6 to 8 months to running your own office which one an other company to ready to offer that to anyone. Highly recommended to open and business minded person.

Pros

Long time benefits. Be involved in management within 2 months of joining the business.

Cons

Long Hours

Worst place to work there

They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.

Pros

Cons

Long and stressful hours

Scam

They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.

I want to join this company

I can work under pressure I enjoy working and I can come to work every day and I hate to be late at work I'm always on time and enjoy working with you

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Iong hours

Terrible experience. We're lied to when applying for this job.

I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.

Pros

free product training

Cons

long hours, no basic salary

Worst place ever

You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.

Some kind of a pyramid

Lousy commission based salary, you cover your own transportation costs if you are required to go work at a different area, it is a pyramid scheme. Not suitable for people traveling everyday, you work hard for peanuts, a gardener earns more than them unless you are on top of the pyramid. Rather start your own pyramid scheme and have slaves make money for you. Rubbish

Pros

Promotion to almost the top of the pyramid is fast. You won't be a slave for too long

Cons

You work like a slave at the bottom of the pyramid.

Productive and exciting work environment

I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.

Pros

free lunches and your determine the growth of your income

productive and fun

Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/

Pros

free training

productive and growth.

Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic. making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it. its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.

Pros

bonus, free training, growth.

Working enviroment and hours

It was another great experience, as i was exposed to more clientel. The working hours are hectic, but i am getting used to them. They have a great management team that helps the juniors climb the corporate structure.

Pros

Better salary

personal development

Great place to work, i had an awesome time working at la granson international,the work ethic is 100% and fun place as well,just had family crisis,if not will still be working there.

Pros

Bonus, Increase, free lunch

Cons

Very productive and fun way of making money while learning.

La Granson international is a company that has registered and produced several manager who are presently running there own company through the same opportunity that was given to them as it is now. The fact is that this company teaches you how to make money on your own and become a good business entrepreneur,run your company and grow as the same time,this business is for those who really want to change there life's for good and embrace the good life,educate,growth,travel,vacations,fun etc. Remember this is not for everyone but for potential managers who are ready to be developed. As for me i got a better part of this company,learnt a lot and has changed my life for good... have been working here for more than 2 years now and life is really good.

Pros

Bonus, Increase of Salary, Free lunch, Free training.

The Worst Possible Place You Can Work For

You're on your feet at the office, where they sell you dreams about becoming an owner one day, from 6am to 9 am. Then you're off to the field (the store you're allocated to) then you're expected to be back in the office by 17:45 having reached the sales targets. you have to transport yourself to the field and back to the office at your own expense. When you get "promoted" you pay for the expenses of your team as well. The salary is commission based and doesn't really change when you get promoted', you just get more responsibilities and more mouths to feed with the little that you earn.

Pros

Cons

long hours, no leave, little pay or none at all and unfair labour practices

Horrible place to work at

This company it's good to be true, u always on Ur feet on the advertisement they say u Gona get such amount of salary and you get there dololo payment

Fun but overall the worst

They are deceitful they don't tell you what exactly the job entails. They pay weekly but for the first four weeks there is no pay you need to use your money to get to the office and go to various stores to promote. A lot of people leave beacuse they not happy working there, all they care about is reaching targets and not people

Pros

Energetic office

Cons

Don't pay on time. Commision only.

Unethical management

There are absolutely not honest on the job interview, these people are humble don't trust them they will make you feel like this job pays very well and it easy while your one month hard work goes to your team leader and you will be only paid for your week work

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Its not a good place to work at

*Get paid in commission *The fact that they always hiring should tell you people don't stay long. *Not trust worthy. *The leaders are very vibrant and give that feeling of happiness. *The job culture is good. *Doesn't pay well.

Pros

Cons

Comission only and very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Granson International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance