La Granson International
La Granson International Employee Review

productive and growth.

15 October 2018
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic.
making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it.

its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
5,0
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.
3,0
18 June 2020
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Working hours were 6 to 6. From 6am till 9am we would be in the atmosphere learning the different things about being a sales agent and how to approach people. Being in the atmosphere is the fun part about it. We would be placed at different pick n pay stores at different locations. In store it was a bit tricky and stressful because not everyone will be a yes and not everyone will be willing to sign up for the product. Every week you had to set pace of 7 sales a week which puts you under pressure since its a commission based company. Over and above all,I learnt a lot from that company, in terms of how to work with people and working with people directly.
Pros
Set pace for the day by having a successful rideout, you receive R200
Cons
Long hours with no lunch
1,0
8 June 2019
Sales (Former Employee) - JHB, Gauteng
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever

-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!

-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!

-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food

-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
1,0
21 May 2019
sales agent (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.
Pros
free product training
Cons
long hours, no basic salary