La Granson International
La Granson International Employee Review

productive and fun

17 October 2018
Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/
5,0
Pros
free training
22 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Great place to work, i had an awesome time working at la granson international,the work ethic is 100% and fun place as well,just had family crisis,if not will still be working there.
Pros
Bonus, Increase, free lunch
1,0
26 August 2020
Same location
MARKETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.
Pros
Cons
Long and stressful hours
4,0
18 August 2020
Same location
sale person (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
I have learned how to solve problems fast, good negotiate, the law of average. The management is great and the working culture is fun because we like a one stone. The hardest part is communicate with a client which can not speak English.
Pros
Travelling allowance
Cons
8 hours