La Granson International
La Granson International Employee Review

productive fun work place

1,0
20 August 2019
gives an opportunity to under qualified individuals to make a name for themselves the direct marketing and sales field. however I believe doesn't give an individual like me enough growth oppertunities in the field of my studies
5,0
30 October 2018
Same roleSame location
sales executives (Current Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.
Pros
free lunches and your determine the growth of your income
5,0
22 October 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
1,0
26 August 2020
Same location
MARKETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
They will make sure that you have to be there at 6:30 in the morning, Monday to Friday and then you will go home around 20:00, you have to go to the office to drop the tablet and you earn via commission it. I remember I earned R105 after 6 weeks and they will say that you will get a R10 000 salary but nothing. This was nothing but exploitation.
Pros
Cons
Long and stressful hours