Leaf Technologies

Leaf Technologies Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Lots of culture

This company has a lot of culture and fun is always kept in mind no matter what they do. Training was something we always had to insure the staff were always up to date with the most recent models of equipment.

Pros

free spirit company

Cons

unfair treatment of staff

Stressful

The company is a great company, however behind the sense they have there favourites and will always take there side knowing they wrong. I'm over worked n unpaid

Pros

No pros

Cons

Company vab

Good company, not enough room for growth

Leaf technologies is a good company with good intentions. Unfortunately not enough room for growth and the industry is not for every body. I have experience in both sales and service, my strengths lie with looking after existing clients. I feel my potential could be used in something new and within a different industry.

Very fun work place

Leaf technologies has really made me grow and mature.Everyone is kind and loving,I could say it feels like a family.We have times where we all get together and just chatt about a hectic week just to remenise.The second week of the month is the craziest for me, the pressuer is up but I always get through and solve everything before deadline.Dealing with querries is sometimes very hard as I sometimes get customers who do not deal with putting things on paper,But I have learnt to put everything down to avoid querries.

Pros

we would have braai once every 2 productive weeks

Cons

the hours are normal

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Leaf Technologies?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leaf Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance