Leather Gallery

Leather Gallery Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
4,0
I worked well at Rugs and the company were always considered towards our needs. This is were I learned about "point of sales" and how to handle custermers.
My normal day was to open the shop, see to the staff and manage the till . I also did filing stock take and saw to delivers.
Pros
Days off as per the law
Cons
Worked mall hpurs
3,0
A typical day Would be to check to see if the store is looking good. To email or call customers or potential customers. To do or give a report on our daily takings. Processing sales through a point of sale program. I have learned a lot at Leather Gallery, I have knowledge of leather and how to take care of it. I now know how to deal with query's or complaints. The most enjoyable part was working with customers and staff. The hardest was working the mall hours.
Pros
We always had a good clean kitchen with all that one needs at work
Cons
Working mall hours over the weekends.
3,0
My bosses personally are great. Im have now been “promoted” to the head office in westville. I deal with all the overseas companies in ordering our stock. Im also in charge of the leather gallery whole sale division. How ever I have now been told to work at shows till 9pm with no extra pay which I am not happy with.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Leather Gallery?