Leroy Merlin

Leroy Merlin Employee Reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,183 reviews

Best Company to work for 😊

Fun workplace. You get to manage yourself. We have a smart tool (Phone) that makes our job very easy and gives great customer service. We are digital πŸ˜€ 😎 Leroy Merlin Customers are well taken care off πŸ˜€ I Gaurantee it πŸ€ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘

Pros

Power of anatomy πŸ’ͺ

Cons

Having a customer leave unsatisfied.

Fun and Autonomous Workplace

Leroy Merlin gives each individual an opportunity to learn both from the company and for yourself. They also give you an opportunity to make your decisions.

LEROY merlin is good retail company I like the culture of the company no stress at all just do your part and stay productive

The only thing that they must consider is salary adjustment cause if you understand pay your employees you creating, laziness unfaithfulness..........

Pros

Sometimes

Long Hours/ Under paid

The CEO of the Company manages with emotions and hold grudges that can lead to contract termination Salary not consistent,no overtime No compassion from management.

Pros

Company Cell Phone

Cons

Long hours/Under paid

fun workplce

nice place to work just the is fovorism and lack of management they always want someone work on the scared because they can teminate contract the colaborators need favour to their HOD by speaking bad by others

Pros

free cellphone

Cons

sunday long hours without double

What I learned

I came to Leroy merlin without any retail or warehousing experience but within a month time I mastered the system,I now train new staff members and I'm the acting department manager in absentia of my line manager.

Great place

The culture and what is being built is great, believing in a dream and building it is awesome. The reality is the lack of benefits is somewhat a drawback.

Pros

great work culture

Cons

no benifits

flexible

Its results driven environment ,and highly competitive . i learned a lot about sales and working in a team .dealing with difficult customers was rather challenging but fun

Fun Workplace

Great Company to work for. Though too much bullying of employees and favoritism over other employees. Sometimes makes you ask the question of integrity and professionalism.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Favoritism

Fun and Fulfilling

The environment is very welcoming and productive. Being part of the HR Team is fun and fulfilling, I have gained a lot of experience in recruitment and administration, so I deal with different people on a daily basis which is also great because the company is very diverse and gives opportunity to all.

productive place

My typical day work was be sitting in a chair, collecting all the items chosen by customers. When my turn ended I had to close the journal cash and as soon I finished my job I came back home. The managers were'nt nice people. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting my teammates.

Pros

15 minuts to have a lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leroy Merlin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,8 K
1,3 K

• Leroy Merlin
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?