Lewis Head Office

Lewis Head Office Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
Interview Managers and Customers
Always need to be productive do your best at work . focus and always try to make a successful Day while you at work . Do not let a Call Drop . Make the customer understand the contract that he have signed with Lewis. Make sure the customers information is captured is correctly.
The environment of Lewis Head Office is relaxing till month end when we busy we do our best in everything to help the company.

its also a friendly enviroment with the people your working . It is very professional and you can also be yourself .
Pros
Na
Cons
1 hour
2,0
Very interesting work place
Lewis stores prides itself in doing things as it's always been done, which has been going well for them so far, in my opinion they have been a good job at keeping themselves afloat.
Pros
Subsidized food
Cons
Strict working environment
5,0
Call center environment improves your communication skills.
For a person who enjoys talking to people over the phone and has good communication skills, then call center position can be quite rewarding since the pay cheques in this company are good. but it can be stressful at times because of short lunch breaks and overtimes which sometimes you don't get paid for.
Pros
Great place to learn new things.
Cons
Short lunch breaks.
Productive and fun
My day at work is busy, put through applications for debt review of clients. Working proposals sent by debt counselors and processing any other correspondence from their offices. Requesting outstanding documents & payments from the debt counselor.
I learned how easily it is for people to be consumed with debt. How to manage clients and debt counselors.

That some people just live above their means. I have learned how to work and control my own expenses.

Management is very supportive and works with us. Makes us feel as equals and considers our input and suggestions.

Hardest part of the job is when clients goods gets repossessed.

Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting deadlines on collections & completing the daily work before scheduled time.
Productive and fun workplace
Lewis head office is one amazing place to work at. The people, management, staff are all friendly.
They are basically like family members and everyone makes you feel welcome. I enjoyed working in my department. The management and staff are very professional and always made their teams feel like the work place is our second home. Anyone and everyone I have worked with at the Lewis group and the experience I've gained throughout the company has made me a better person over all and has improved my communication skills, my customer service skills and has made me learn how to handle irritate customers and managers and also deal with various situations.

This work place was like my home and I am grateful for everything I've learned throughout this 7 months of being a temporary call centre agent.
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
Overtime
2,0
Productive place
Grateful for the time and work given me. I had to move on as the salary was not for me. Awesome place to work for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lewis Head Office?