Liberty Life

Liberty Life Employee Reviews

There is work, life balance.

We were a small team so the exposure is great, the people are really welcoming and it accommodates someone with family. There is a lot of work life balance

Pros

Work life balance

Just don't

They do not care about their financial advisors nor their clients. They exhaust all your contacts and throw you out. Don't trust the people that work there for a long time they are money hungry.

Pros

No pros

Stressful and emotionally draining

Stressful you have to be on your toes always . They only need sales ,do not care much about you as a person or employee.The company is a good one overall . The top position has great benefit and all those benefits . The underground ones go extra mile always

Pros

Work on your own time

Cons

Productive and fun workplace to be for clientele experience

At liberty you are given task to finish with the help of your manager to ensure that productivity takes place. You are given opportunity to share your views with other of your team mates and also you are given time to brainstorm certain work difficulties.

Pros

Team building

Cons

Pressure not meeting target

Am in a team with highly driven individuals and motivating principal.

I love the style of managing my time. Its a bit difficult with commission based salary. My first time to work in a financial industry but I'm starting a new career as an advisor am willing to do what it takes for me to succeed. its my second year, not been easy but worth all tje knowledge I've gained even during a pandemic.

Pros

Studies and educational development

Cons

Akward hours from clients

Learin,and independence

Exciting, challenging ,fun ,and everyday was different. Independent, working remotely, being a self manager,managing time and appointment. Meetings target.

Pros

Team building

Cons

Flexible hours

Focused and dynamic company

A wonderful career for the right person and a terrible move for the wrong person. You need to be a real salesman and be prepared to work the phone in order to get appointments to see prospective clients. The training is superb and the product range competitive. A great group of people who all feel positive about what they do. The money and benefits are outstanding for the high producers as in all sales driven businesses

Pros

Reward culture. Recognition

Cons

You must love selling or it is extremely difficult to be happy

Productive and Fun Workplace

Liberty its very productive and fun workplace to be working at. I have learned about team work. Management was very helpful. dont work hard work smart

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

exceed target

Very great place to work, training facilitators are the best and management is great

Great benefits, The company takes care of your well being in terms of supporting you in your career at the company. Training ensures that you are ready when you need to go live and speak to clients, the company equips you with tools that will better you in your career and future.

Pros

Vouchers

Cons

Work weekends to meet target

It;s totally what you make of it!!!

Each day basically has it's on task's that's always needed .... Than you have your client requests and queries you would have to take care of as well as your Financial Advisor's task's that is of vital importance. There will always be obstacles yet its all depends n yourself and how well you know your job as well as your way around your work applications in order to get thimgs done . But other than that it's ALL GOOD

Pros

They have their own Kitchen eating area - somewhat like a restaurant. but awesome

Cons

the hours are how you want to play it, as you can actually work from home - only thing you need to get out for is to visit your clients.

Competitive, Full day including after hours. Great working culture. Management was fair and great to work with. Hardest part of the job was screening clients and prospecting in a volatile market.

Fun and Challenging.

Working for Liberty it fun and interesting . The culture is very welcoming and relaxed yet demands commitment. One things you need to do, is to continue to learn about other departments , you might not know how to do the actual work however knowing what is being done is the first step. When it comes to management , I would personally give a 70/30 rating since I got to deal with different Managers: (70%) would be those whom are supportive, those who will give you constructive criticism, leaders who will have an ear to what you have to say, the other 30% would be the just ok managers, whom you just follow the orders and that's it, with them it's mostly about the quantity The hardest part of the job is when the Month end runs ( This is in Commissions department specifically) doesn't go well that , systems glitches , consultant don't get paid correctly etc.

Not applicable

Working for Liberty Life Franchises the last 8 years was a good experience but not always secure. Management was most definitely not very professional. I've been in the Insurance Industry for 32 years and would rather work in a Corporate inviremont . I've lost my job because of bad communication from management.

Great

I was working for rewards program assisting clients with their rewards and it was nice and I had fun in my 1st ever professional job after I graduated.

Good

Good working environment. You work independently. You draw your own salary. A lot of benefits if you work hard. Outbound. Working on site. Communication is good between advisors and management.

It's not a bad company lack of growth yet the company is extremely professional

It a great company it's professional and the people are fun to work with the rules are simple and it amazing working with they product the training is great

Liberty.... great product - terrible management styles

Cons: No benefits, no support, favoritism with selected advisers, micro managment - constant threats, managers really don't care for their FA's, your just a number. Can go months without pay due to lack of support, H/O taking time to process work, UW restrictions, clawbacks, contract conditions states indefinite training bond Pro's: Great colleagues, flexible time for yourself

Liberty life

Overall it was a great working environment and was very happy with the place. The staff was helpful. The management was also very helpful. They made coming to work so exciting.

Liberty Employee

Overall Liberty is a good company to work for but that is to say if you work for them directly and not for a Franchise affiliate of Liberty, as I believe you really do get a lot of benefits from Liberty directly. Since I started with Liberty I have really enjoyed the people and Company, as it really feels like you are working with family. I have really grown a lot and Liberty has truly taken me on an exceptional journey throughout my almost 6years.

Good

Need discipline. You have to work hard for the target which may not be easy at times. You have to keep up with the new changes and tell your clients. It

Lukewarm

What you put in is what you get out. Advisors are not employed, but contracted to the company. The benefits are good, i.e. medical aid and pension, discounted bank rates and further tertiary education. Management styles leave a lot to be desired and their hear office staff consistently display incompetence in dealing with clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Liberty Life